Is it true.... (1 Viewer)

Oz Howie

That Brody had to go a they need his directors fees to pay for the long overdue loan player??

Disorganised1

No it is not.

TheRoyalScam

Directors in particular don't want to be seen to be associated with failing businesses that either go into administration or liquidation.

That could explain why so many directors and staff are currently resigning from CCFC, from Clouting (CEO) and Brody right the way down through the 'middle management' tier to the sales staff.

At the moment our 'board' consists of a part-time chairman, an accountant, and a token local businessman, all appointed by SISU.

I would lay odds that Clarke will be the next to resign in the next couple of months.

The January transfer window will be a crucial time for genuine fans - remember that SISU can realise larger transfer fees for the likes of Jutkiewicz, Clingan, Cranie etc before going into administration.

Talking of rats, I notice that Otium has an insolvency expert on its board.......

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Actually TheRoyalScam, we have

A come-when-i-can chairman (no filthy remarks you lot)
A director of football
A head of finance
A head of sales
A soon to be director (no doubt he'll pick that up)

....On our board. Makes it sound like a lot of people, yet unfiortunatley for us, these jobs are done (alledgidly) by one man.

This being alongside the accountant and a local businessman!

Nonleagueherewecome

Actually TheRoyalScam, we have

A come-when-i-can chairman (no filthy remarks you lot)
A director of football
A head of finance
A head of sales
A soon to be director (no doubt he'll pick that up)

....On our board. Makes it sound like a lot of people, yet unfiortunatley for us, these jobs are done (alledgidly) by one man.

This being alongside the accountant and a local businessman!

Ah, The Orange One, multi-tasker supreme! Betcha he gets paid for each role.

Users who are viewing this thread