Is it too early to be thinking of…. (1 Viewer)

Woolly68

The silver foil stickers. Us in the Panini Premier league collection? Come on!! I can smell the adhesive. Shame I’m in my fifties now. Be great for young kids though. I remember the excitement and disappointment when opening a pack of stickers.
IMG_1281.png

Attachments

• IMG_1282.jpeg
    IMG_1282.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 38

Happy_Martian

FAR TOO EARLY ! AT LEAST 8 MONTHS !

I'm a firm believer in not counting chickens. While our destiny is in our hands, this league is so competitive, anything can happen. We could beat Leeds and lose to Plymouth and Stoke. We're only 1 defeat away from dropping out of the playoff places.

Give it a couple of months then start putting your order in ;)

Travs

If we get to the playoffs, there will be a couple of significantly stronger teams than last season, and we'd quite possibly have to beat both to go up.

Not saying it isn't possible, but while i think we'll make the playoffs, we're highly unlikely to be the favourites.

TomRad85

If we get to the playoffs, there will be a couple of significantly stronger teams than last season, and we'd quite possibly have to beat both to go up.

Not saying it isn't possible, but while i think we'll make the playoffs, we're highly unlikely to be the favourites.
Leicester and Southampton will be top 2, only team I wouldn't really fancy facing is Leeds but they are far from unbeatable.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

I wanna go up as champions and have the party we missed in L1. Will take 1-0 AET off Simms cock vs Leeds tho i guess.

Hutch11

I’m not sure I want promotion, yes let’s get promoted then say Nah , we like the championship can we have the money but stay in this league because it’s more competitive and a better league.
Said the same thing earlier
Going up would be great for the finances but we'd have to put up with poxy var and we'd probably get battered every week
I love the championship, we go into every game believing we can win, we get to go to some proper football grounds and if we score we can go mental without it being disallowed 10 minutes later

Manchester_sky_blue

Said the same thing earlier
Going up would be great for the finances but we'd have to put up with poxy var and we'd probably get battered every week
I love the championship, we go into every game believing we can win, we get to go to some proper football grounds and if we score we can go mental without it being disallowed 10 minutes later
Go for the Blackpool model when they went up, go into every game assuming we are gonna get battered and not giving 2 shits. Massive party atmosphere every week.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Slightly related, but I'd have always liked the club to produce it's own sticker album with teams from over the clubs history. Might need to be a ring binder so you could add future years in.

skybluericoh

Remember POGS I have a full set from Star Wars that Walkers did some where. Could do old players, managers etc as part of a giveaway with programs, shop sales. JSB get a free collector’s album.

shmmeee

Remember POGS I have a full set from Star Wars that Walkers did some where. Could do old players, managers etc as part of a giveaway with programs, shop sales. JSB get a free collector’s album.

This would be a great way to start a hall of fame type thing too. Each home game a new player is inaugurated. Low attendance games means rarer items.

Users who are viewing this thread