Is it time to...Support the team NOT the Regime? (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Its hardly a ground breaking policy for CCFC though is it?

Shock horror....discounting tickets during the Xmas period.....

That's never happened before....apart from when it did, pretty much every season at almost every club in the country....

Nothing to do with NOPM.

Aren't we playing well and if we're playing well we'd get 7000 so why discount? Wonder who said that:thinking about:

italiahorse

I feel had the ground share been much closer then more would have followed. Not saying St. Andrews, but it would have been easier to get to and closer.

I think for a lot of people it's withdrawing support because we don't like where this is all going. It's business not football.
I would not attend at the Butts.

italiahorse

I support the team from the hill and at away matches.
If they don't return to COVENTRY by next season then that will be it for me.
Will not go to away matches from next season, will do to them what they have done to me!

Deserted me and fellow fans after 40 years, enough is enough.

I gave it until Xmas and now have withdrawn my support at all CCFC live matches. 46 years for those that missed it.

italiahorse

Its hardly a ground breaking policy for CCFC though is it?

Shock horror....discounting tickets during the Xmas period.....

That's never happened before....apart from when it did, pretty much every season at almost every club in the country....

Nothing to do with NOPM.

Yes Jimmy Hill put free trains on to away matches in the 60's so it's not new for us. We need to thank Sisu for the 5 coaches.

skybluelee

Can do In Coventry, can't do outside.
Rangers still play at the same stadium they always have, so the situation is totally different.
Bring them back to the Ricoh and I will support the team regardless to who is in charge.

Exactly this. I have no time for SISU but there are shit owners littered throughout the Football League and if we were playing in Coventry I'd be back spending my usual fortune on travel/tickets/merchandise. BUT there is a line that cannot be crossed, and that line is relocating your club to another town. The utter disregard for Coventry supporters in taking this wholly unnecessary action makes my blood boil.

And to add salt to the wounds they produce an artists impression of a make believe stadium that they have no intention of building, that no supporter wants to be built, and we spend all day arguing about it on internet forums when we should be discussing tomorrow's huge match at Swindon, and the equally important matches v Peterboro, Oldham and Rotherham.

Monners

Exactly this. I have no time for SISU but there are shit owners littered throughout the Football League and if we were playing in Coventry I'd be back spending my usual fortune on travel/tickets/merchandise. BUT there is a line that cannot be crossed, and that line is relocating your club to another town. The utter disregard for Coventry supporters in taking this wholly unnecessary action makes my blood boil.

And to add salt to the wounds they produce an artists impression of a make believe stadium that they have no intention of building, that no supporter wants to be built, and we spend all day arguing about it on internet forums when we should be discussing tomorrow's huge match at Swindon, and the equally important matches v Peterboro, Oldham and Rotherham.

Well said that man

Users who are viewing this thread