Is it that bad? (1 Viewer)

torchie

Just had a quick look over on GMK and the doom and gloom over there is tragic! Hence my question; 'Is it really that bad?'

Ok I know we would like for the team to be playing more attractive football and we should have had at least a sniff at the play offs during our time out of the top flight, but with the way the club was run for a long time before uncle ray came along, it is surely going to be time consuming period of transition. Looking at the playing squad we have got now personally I am far happier than when we had players like Michael Hughes, De Zeueew etc, who were on higher wages and bled the club dry. I really think the club is going in the right direction and see the future as bright. Look at clubs struggling such as Portsmouth, Cardiif (winding up order still against them), Palace, Preston (no money at the club and could be in serious trouble), Leeds, Southampton, Norwich and things could be alot worse I think!!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
ya i was on gmk for a while and some negativity over there im happy the club isnt like portsmouth ray has stablised the club on a base and building from there.

Users who are viewing this thread