Is it that bad (1 Viewer)

skyblue4ever

After reading a lot of views on here and hearing thorns interview, im not too worried. It sounds like we played poorly but we had enough chances to have won the game. Seen as it was the first game i dont see this as a bad thing. Once the team start to gel i believe it will come good.

Otis

Happy with the draw.

We do need to have our act together quickly though and AT did say we would come flying out of the blocks from kick-off on the first day and that didn't happen.

Win or draw on Tuesday then that will be either 2 or 4 points from 2 games and job done. Lose and it will be 1 point out of 6 and then it ain't going to look like anything but a very poor start to the campaign.

CovLis86

Could do a lot worse than playing crap and still taking a point away from home. The only concern is there are going to be a lot of teams much better than Yeovil.

coop

How many times are we going to play crap this season alot i think we should of been all over them and stamped our mark on this league but no we got out played and were shite a long hard season ahead

Colonel Mustard

Nothing can be read from a single game. If SISU didn't sack AT in the off-season then there is no point at all in sacking him now. We'll see where the team is after 10 games, as well as the performances...

Waiting for the team to gel? Didn't we wait for that last season and gave up towards the end.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Gelling wasn't an issue: we didn't have signings to gell! Kids playing their first league campaign was an issue!

Users who are viewing this thread