Is it official? Has juke gone? (1 Viewer)

valiant15

Sorry if I'm a bit late to the 'party' I've only just got up(on nights), but is it official,has he deffo gone? What a disgrace if he has.

kingharvest

well the loan player is in so its only a matter of time.

Why a disgrace though? Someone came in with alot of money for him, we're in no position to turn that down.

valiant15

It's experience we need not another reserve player that can't score. I suppose thorn will get all the money though eh? Good buisiness? For sisu yes it is.

Nathccfc

Rumors doing the rounds on twitter as well is that a fee has been agreed for clingan to go to Leeds!!!!!!!!

Think it's inevitable, but currently only seeing things on tabloid sites or gossip sections.
Appearing all over the place though so im guessing it's near concrete :(
Waiting for official site confirmation, but will probably look on Middlesborough's as ours hasn't got a great track record of being 100% accurate!

Nathccfc

It's a fire sale! If this doesn't kick start everyone to protesting against sisu then I don't know what?!?!!

Grendel

Protesting with what objective in mind?

skybluebeduff

These players have put Coventry City 24th in the Championship, good riddance, goodbye, hello any new face because you'll be welcomed with open arms from me.

Sbarcher

Phew - thank goodness we've drafted in a pro to deal with the transfer negotiations. Otherwise, I bet we would have sold our assets for a song and forgot about any future sell-on clauses.... Oh, wait a minute,.....

valiant15

Hopefully this is the last window where the leeches are in charge and they shortly feck off back under the stone they crawled from.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Just heard it on CWR that City have agreed to sell Juke. He is just agreeing personal terms now.

Another one bites the dust!!!!

Strange how he was not good enough last year and he is now our saviour though as he has the most goals and is the best we have. How times change.

It's not over till the fat lady sings but it appears they are just doing the sound check as we speak!

Disenchanted

and your carer?

These players have put Coventry City 24th in the Championship, good riddance, goodbye, hello any new face because you'll be welcomed with open arms from me.

wind-up merchant, CCFC board member or Moron?

NINOOVCOV

Hopefully this is the last window where the leeches are in charge and they shortly feck off back under the stone they crawled from.

This is why i wanted sisu out before Christmas, by boycotting the forest game, but thats just my small opinion...:jerkit:. Its appauling that our once great club has been rape and pillaged.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Strange how he was not good enough last year and he is now our saviour though as he has the most goals and is the best we have. How times change.

It's not over till the fat lady sings but it appears they are just doing the sound check as we speak!
Not gonna lie, he was fairly poor up to February or so last year. Had about 3 goals and 2 of those were penalties. People could see though that he had the attributes to make a very good player, he had strength, work rate, good ball play.
He obviously benefited a lot from King and learned a lot from him about putting the ball in the net and was fantastic pretty much since Thorn took charge until now.

Users who are viewing this thread