Is it ever predictable at CCFC? (1 Viewer)

Rate the job Mark Robins has done so far. 10 being the best and 1 being the worst.

• Should never have been appointed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would have prefered Dennis Wise

• No better than Thorn

• Average...could do better.

• Yeah OK. Not setting the world alight though.

• Pretty good but will reserve judgement.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paxman II

There's a few old post from last year when I kept saying how I thought relegation would be a blessing in disguise!
I said at the time it would be best for us and that I was looking at relegation as a 'positive' well before the writing was on the wall. Can't be bothered to try and dig it up and not trying to say I told you so but just that I actually believed this would more than likely be the result of it, i.e a better season with some success albeit in a lower league. But success breeds more success.
Playoffs were always on the cards by January, JPT Final at Wembley maybe looming, a couple of great trips to Arsenal and Spurs to learn from and James Bailey letting the cat out the bag in his interview today that "auto promotion" is the target!?? Perhaps realistically a tough shout but if MR can have them believing it we are certs for playoffs?

In a few days time this team will be willing on the Preston and Crewe games! Got a feeling no one will be late at the training ground this week and all have smiles on their faces.

10 out of 10 for MR so far. It's not the the results and the fact we have done so well from a hopeless start but the manner in which he has done it.
So how do you rate what MR has achived so far?

blitzer109

I personally thing MR has exceeded expectations and created new loftier ones, the fact that we are even in with a sniff of promotion from the position we found ourselves in at the start of the season is testament to the work he has done.

Users who are viewing this thread