Is it any wonder? (1 Viewer)

gally9

Our club is in the state it's in? Ok we have the shittest owners known to man, but instead of coming together as supporters we have become as divided as mr divided from divided town. I have read post after post of picky infighting all weekend.. It's getting ridiculous..

I renewed my season ticket this year and no amount of people calling me barking mad blah blah will make me think I have made the wrong decision, to the same extent I won't judge anyone who decides not to renew.

Surely we should all be joined together with 1 common purpose, and that's to make our club great again.. Something that we can be proud of? Not fighting over someone's one liners or saying your as funny as aids..

As ever, the time for action is now, but we all revert to, we need action... This calls for immediate discussion.. It's all a bit boring..

C

Clive Plattini

I agree. I'm thinking of starting a "Childish Name Calling Thread" for some users on here to bicker, whilst everyone else can have reasoned discussions.

skybluebeduff

Agreed, I'm resorting to blooming Cov Mad for info on the skyblues because this site has become a tad boring with people thinking they're above others.

Astute

Lots of people are now above me on here. I have been reduced to arguing with others about things we don't have the facts to. Everyone that has not lowered to this is above me and others.

Users who are viewing this thread