Is Craig Westcarr (1 Viewer)

japandy

a ready made replacement for Clarke? Similar age, similar style, similar history of a club ever couple of years.

ccfcway

similar history of a club ever couple of years.

8 clubs

Clarke has had double that hasnt he ?

Westcarr could be within our price range, but i dont think he is that tall is he, not really a target man

might be wrong

junglej13

Had a decent season last season as well. Bit more physical presence than Wilson. I'd like him. Pressley recently distanced himself from speculation linking him with us (amongst other clubs) but I got the impression he was just being respectful to Walsall and saying we hadn't contacted the player while he was still contracted to Walsall.

Sky Blue Harry H

Had a decent season last season as well. Bit more physical presence than Wilson. I'd like him. Pressley recently distanced himself from speculation linking him with us (amongst other clubs) but I got the impression he was just being respectful to Walsall and saying we hadn't contacted the player while he was still contracted to Walsall.

or............he's had a couple of decent seasons and will now want paying accordingly.....sad to say it, but he'll end up at a bigger (paying) club.....like Luton :censored:

Users who are viewing this thread