Is automatic promotion realistically achievable? (1 Viewer)

Otis

I stand corrected Sir. Same theory applies though
If we win 6 games in a row I WILL believe we are going to make the autos!

Last edited:

lifeskyblue

And if we win 10 on the trot...I will then go and wake up and realise it was all a dream.
Autos look difficult but playoffs more than doable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Is we win 6 games in a row I WILL believe we are going to make the autos!

That season we avoid relegation, we won last three and unbeaten in last four. Previous to that we barely strung 2 results together, so anything can happen. Stay in touch and a run at the right time is important. I have never felt confident about automatic promotion but play offs always achievable. Someone always drops out of top three through loss of form and someone always puts a late run together. We just have to keep chipping away and focus on the next game. Past results cannot be changed so no use beating ourselves up about them or getting on players backs as that doesn't boost confidence.

Johhny Blue

Yep. Interesting to see how Flitcroft does there.

Massive game on Saturday. Mansfield v Notts County.

A draw would probably suit us best. If we win we would gain two points on both of them.
If it's postponed and we win...............

Londonccfcfan

I went to watch Cheltenham play Newport earlier in the year and both teams were not very good at all. We should be beating them.

Maybe not Newport, but certainly Cheltenham will probably have nothing to play for by that stage as they are quite clear of relegation. That should help us.

Good point, hopefully both teams will have nothing to play for by the time we play them.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Absolutely not.

Users who are viewing this thread