Is anyone else (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

Feeling like me? I have made the decision not to travel to Northampton but will be listening to the comms on CWR (Internet in my case-at a cost) I find myself torn between a heavy loss and a win. I am fearful that should we win all those "stay away", fans might decide to go to the next "home", game thus defeating my decision not to do so. On the other side of the coin a heavy loss would wreck my weekend! I am totally convinced that the only way to rid ourselves of the infection known as Shitzu is to starve them of any income whatsoever.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nah, I'm much worse, I can't even bring myself to turn CWR on and haven't seen any of the goals or read any reports other than on here. I'm numbed by it more than anything. I'll stick with TMS and the cricket. Which we'll probably be losing!

Tonylinc

Nah, I'm much worse, I can't even bring myself to turn CWR on and haven't seen any of the goals or read any reports other than on here. I'm numbed by it more than anything. I'll stick with TMS and the cricket. Which we'll probably be losing!
Sorry mate I can't bring myself to give up completely. I know that buying into SBW I'm giving some money to Shitzu but I can't turn my back on the team completely. At the same time I'll be damned if I'm going to Northampton to support MY team!

ArchieLittle

I've said on this forum before I could never wish for a city loss but there is a tiny bit of my tiny brain that pictures a pathetic crowd in Northampton watching a devastating loss.
Then I shake myself back to what reality there is and remind ,myself I'll be at the Ricoh.

chiefdave

We hardly set the world on fire last year and I wouldn't rate the squad as better this season so I don't think we have to worry too much about that problem!

No commentary for me, don't live anywhere near close enough to pick up CWR and I'm not paying SISU for a subscription to Sky Blue Player.

skybluetony176

assuming that sisu are still in control and they still aint back at the ricoh I'd like to see them just miss relegation on goal difference so if there is any chance that sisu sell up over the summer it makes them that little bit more attractive to investors staying in league 1 rather than league 2 and sisu gain as little as possible financially.

Vin E

Anyone in Coventry (or anywhere) wishing to support Football and watch football in our City should go to the Ricoh on Sunday...no brainer, two fingers to the failure of the FL!

Users who are viewing this thread