Is another signing really needed? (1 Viewer)

New signings?

• Prem Loan

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No new signings (wait for Jan)

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Sign 1-2 new players (name him or them after voting)

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

Samo

2 for me...
Ideally a CDM who can also play CB
And an attacking midfielder; if anything happens to O'Hare we are in trouble.

Last edited:

djr8369

Exa
Fans need to stop thinking about players and positions and about squad and wage bill.

Players with long term injuries are still a wage going out. You can't just keep bringing players in.

Our squad is already big when looking at the numbers side. We need to move a couple on and free some finances up.
Exactly this. I assume we have no more left for wages so seems a moot discussion.
If we can get rid of anyone, and I think we’ll struggle to get rid of any of the players we don’t want, then our priority should probably be an experienced back up keeper.

SlowerThanPlatt

Again headless chicken, how many assist or goals did he score? I can only remember 2 1 goal against brfc and the assists against safc.

It’s a stupid argument - there is more to football than goals and assists particularly for a midfielder. The goals and assists tally would have Shipley and Westbrooke as better than Walsh last season, do you agree?

Londonccfcfan

If we look at our team does it really need improving yet I don’t think we should sign anyone new till Jan unless some big premier league loan comes in this transfer window.
But the team we have can do the job of keeping us up in the Champo easy imo.

We have way too big a squad.

Don't think many teams would be leaving out a striker who scored midweek albeit efl who would not even make the bench for the league.

We need to shift a few out if anything.

More than happy with the squad.

When you consider...Sheaf/kelly/walker/Rose didn't start.

We have plenty . Would leave some money in the bank for January in case it's needed.

steve101

Two games but I don't see what type of player he is just looks like a headless chicken
I think he looked like a headless chicken in the first half v QPR because they were pressing high and the tactics didn't work. This was addressed in second half, which improved everyone. I think he is decent but think he is very similar in stature to O'Hare. Someone with a bit more height and strength may be a good option. He is busy like O'Hare which is a great attribute to have in our team.

SlowerThanPlatt

Na I just don't see what he brings to the team, I would much rather have someone with an impact up there, it takes me back to Jim obrian, guy had no ability just ran around then again you probaly rated him.
Christ. He is a much better player than O’Brien

Hobo

You can never stop trying to improve the team. I imagine we’ll bring in at least one loan before the window shuts.

True, but only if you have the budget to do it. You have to keep something as a contingency for January and no sign of fans coming back soon. So I guess our budget is being constantly reviewed.

johnwillomagic

Kieran doesn't rate Allen end of....!

I think personally he played decently the other day was involved in our first goal and did so much work running and pressing which is key to the way we play. However would not surprise me if Giles moves up into ACM following McCallum signing,

In an ideal world would like another DCM Walsh lovely but unlikely and another CF however appreciate Walker & Baka will hopefully step up though I do fear for us if Godden got injured!

Kieranp96

Kieran doesn't rate Allen end of....!

I think personally he played decently the other day was involved in our first goal and did so much work running and pressing which is key to the way we play. However would not surprise me if Giles moves up into ACM following McCallum signing,

In an ideal world would like another DCM Walsh lovely but unlikely and another CF however appreciate Walker & Baka will hopefully step up though I do fear for us if Godden got injured!
Litreally this, it's my opinion but then again it's 2020 you ain't allowed to have an opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread