Ireland vs Croatia (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
That's us out after 3 mins we go 14 games unbeaten qualify and fuck it all away with stupid defending like that pisses me off!

ccfcway

early doors irish

I backed 2-1 to Ireland with them coming from behond at 50/1

its going to plan so far :D

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
lets hope your right man, my nerves be at me bad when were in a tournament watching us play u never know whats going to happen!

CovisGod

Got a horrible feeling as Ireland tire the Croatia midfield will start dominating, giving a good account of themselves so far though, I think I'm right in saying if Ireland finish second in the group and we win ours we'd play them in the Quarters....Now that I'd love to see !

Macca

I should add that gloating about rivals misfortune might be the only pleasure an Englishman will get this tournament

Covstu

It's a shame, I would hate to only be remembered for the jolly fans we have! We cause trouble and still play sht, now that's a way to go!

ajsccfc

Great to hear all the Irish fans singing at the end, but that result had an air of inevitability. I had the profits from my earlier bet on both teams scoring (again) so it's not all bad news.

dutchman

_60781453_photo.jpg

Covstu

yes we havent plyed but tonight is our most difficult game, we draw and we should be placed nicely to get through the group.......famous last words....

Users who are viewing this thread