IPTV (1 Viewer)

luwalla

anyone here using a decent one that gets follow matches ?

feel free to PM me :)

pastythegreat

This one's pretty good mate:

iFollow - Coventry City
It's actually not "pretty good" though is it! Its actually "pretty fucking dreadful"!
IF you can get the match and not the 'sorry were having technical dificulties' page then you have to sit and listen to CWR commentary! Plus they're cracking down on people using VPNs.

Besides, if its for today's game, Sunderland don subscribe to ifollow so today's game wont be shown.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
It's actually not "pretty good" though is it! Its actually "pretty fucking dreadful"!
IF you can get the match and not the 'sorry were having technical dificulties' page then you have to sit and listen to CWR commentary! Plus they're cracking down on people using VPNs.

Besides, if its for today's game, Sunderland don subscribe to ifollow so today's game wont be shown.

Have you got a link? Have the club said it's not on?

pastythegreat

Have you got a link? Have the club said it's not on?
You can still get it through the Sunderland site.

https://www.safc.com/video

Same way as normal through a VPN etc. But they do their own stream rather than use ifollow.

192cb38902635a43a1c053351adf8710.jpg

tigersb

You are not ripping off the club if you are streaming a service that is not available in the UK

Hobo

Old fashioned but radio still serves a purpose.

tigersb

set your VPN to whatever country you want to be in, then go through the Match Centre on the clubs website. You should see an option to buy the game - it will then show “watch live” once purchased
Ok cheers for that
I always thought you needed a foreign bank account

Users who are viewing this thread