Ipswich town (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Played Exeter in the EFL trophy today. Lost 2-1..
Exeter made 10 changes from their team whilst Ipswich were relatively strong.

They havnt won a single game in their last 12 matches since early November. One of the huge early favourites for promotion. Wheels truly falling off.

They are plummeting in the league after having a big lead in automatic places.

Yet their manager Paul Lambert get a contract extension on New year's day.
Wtf is that all about.
Their fans have been in absolute meltdown for weeks!.

Make what you want out of of their hierarchys faith in Lambert.

Managers been sacked for a lot less! Especially after a relegation.

D

Deleted member 2477

Looks like Sunderland have started to click under Parkinson. Only 5 points behind us now up to 9th

Londonccfcfan

Looks like Sunderland have started to click under Parkinson. Only 5 points behind us now up to 9th

Apparently Sunderland didn't even try as they were gifted all 3 goals..horrendous defending and self inflicted defeat according to Lincoln.

Sunderland have had a bad patch and will imlrove.

But like Ipswich they don't have any sort of identity system and have no idea of their best formation or team is.

They play Wycombe next week.

oscillatewildly

Ipswich will rally - I have no doubt about that. Sunderland may as well release the DVD of their last two games as their 'season review' because they will go back on a non winning sequence - I also have no doubt about that.

Woolly68

Loving it. Exeter’s back 4 all under 21. I listened to the game on local radio. Ipswich had the possession and more shots but the difference was most of Exeter’s were on target. Surprise win for City with their reserves and U23s playing in the main, and the £40k always comes in handy.

Users who are viewing this thread