Ipswich tickets? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueCraigo

Any spares? After 2. Such a shit allocation considering the size of their ground isn’t it. Anyway, hopefully a couple not needed & I can buy them.

SkyBlueGuy

Hi all!

Firstly, what a great result today! Defence were so impressive and a great team performance. But on to my post...

Been trying to get tickets for Ipswich away next weekend, but have had no luck. I've now seen the club site saying they've sold out and we won't get any more. I'm assuming that means no on the day purchases? If anyone finds them self with a couple spare I'd love to take them off your hands. Was originally after 4, but I'm aware that's probably too much to hope for!

Oh well, either way! Top of the league! PUSB!

skyblue1991

Morning all,

I was 50/50 about going to Ipswich this Saturday as I wasn't sure I can make it. But now I can, unfortunately I have seen we have sold out, great effort!

On the off chance someone cannot make it, does anybody have 1x spare adult ticket please? I will pay the face value and can meet anywhere in the Coventry area to pick up and pay.

Thanks in advance!

SkyBlueGuy

Just seen there was a thread already (and another after mine), so I thought I'd paste the message from mine in to this so these are all in one place.

Hi all!

Firstly, what a great result today! Defence were so impressive and a great team performance. But on to my post...

Been trying to get tickets for Ipswich away next weekend, but have had no luck. I've now seen the club site saying they've sold out and we won't get any more. I'm assuming that means no on the day purchases? If anyone finds them self with a couple spare I'd love to take them off your hands. Was originally after 4, but I'm aware that's probably too much to hope for!

Oh well, either way! Top of the league! PUSB!

skyblue1991

Be a tractor boy.
Unfortunately they have placed a restriction on the home ticket sales website:

"In order to purchase your selected product, COVENTRY CITY, other products need to have been processed to meet the eligibility criteria. You must have puchased a Ticket prior to 19/20 season."

Sky Blue Pete

"In order to purchase your selected product, COVENTRY CITY, other products need to have been processed to meet the eligibility criteria. You must have puchased a Ticket prior to 19/20 season."
Boo

SkyBlueCraigo

I rang for hospitality today 3 times & left a message each time & got no call back. Useless fuckers think I’m just gonna have to admit defeat & watch this one from home.

Irish Sky Blue

I hope Wimbledon don’t do the same or my back up plan for that game is scuppered.

SlowerThanPlatt

I hope Wimbledon don’t do the same or my back up plan for that game is scuppered.

Wimbledon’s stadium only holds 4,850 and their last home attendance was 4,583

The last game of the season is always a large attendance and they still might not be safe so I don’t think it’s going to be possible to get a home ticket

Irish Sky Blue

Wimbledon’s stadium only holds 4,850 and their last home attendance was 4,583

The last game of the season is always a large attendance and they still might not be safe so I don’t think it’s going to be possible to get a home ticket
I’ve bought a ticket for Wimbledon Blackpool so I have a buying history. If I can’t get one with my ST when they go on sale, the plan was to get straight on their site before they sell out.

CV22SBA

Wimbledon have a very small away hospitality section too. I believe it’s sold out already but if you want a ticket in the home end I suggest getting a buying history now and don’t use a CV postcode. Or if you're willing to pay £110 you can get a ST.

PurpleBin

That's gonna happen for the rest of our away games I think.

Brylowes

Just bought 12 in the Sir Alf Ramsey stand next to away supporters.
Just going to have to behave ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread