Match Thread Ipswich Match Thread (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Eh? He's kept us in it pretty much. Lati and Dasilva in particular are pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
How on Earth can he be allowed to just run directly at goal there?

SkyblueTexan

Morsy is such a dirty fucker

CBS16

Am I creating things to be worried about but I'd really like a proper defense coach in ASAP so that we have somebody in the room when we're signing any new defenders. We just can't go signing players like Latibeaudiere Da Silva and Collins this summer, cheap and necessary I know, but we cant afford players like that in the side long term

Tommo1993

Da Silva and Lati manage to gift them a chance from our own throw, my god we chased these players all of last summer

Wasn’t it public knowledge that Dasilva was coming way before he actually signed. Nobody else on standby to hijack it. Must’ve been a reason.

Grendel

@Otis mark robins says we are tired? Why no subs

TomRad85

No mate he did his job once or twice. If he kept us in it we would not have conceded two fucking goals!
Being 1 goal behind is generally classed as still being in the game genius. What's a keeper to do with that utter shite in front of him? Its a thankless task.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mark82

We should buy some of the players that played against Man Utd in that cup semi final the other week.

SkyblueTexan

I give up with these incompetent refs and linesmen

SkyblueTexan

Shithousing time

Mr Panda

Feels like 2008 again and our main attacking threat is from RB, but it’s MVE this time and not McNamee

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread