Match Thread Ipswich Match Thread (4 Viewers)

rexo87

No they're not. Both U18 and U21 are 9th out of 11.
Fairs, assumed 21s were bottom as I can’t remember the last time they even got a point. Anyway, none of them are anywhere near ready to be playing championship football. Worth giving Andrew’s a go though as he’s had no football at all with constantly being in the 1st team squad

Sky Blue Pete

I know its pinned in a thread above but sometimes gets lost, its the end of the month and if anyone has a spare £5 or more to donate then it would really help the season ticket fund, its just over £2k right now which is great but doesn't allow us to help a huge number of families.
ST prices will be out soon and want to help those nominated where we can and take advantage of any early pricing possible.

If you do, it would be great and thank you from all of those that we have helped and want to help next season.
Certain people waiting for prices to be announced
I’ll chase them when it is

Blind-Faith

Not hopeful tonight, they will be bang up for it and we’ve got injuries piling up, would take a score draw now

ccfc1234

Looking ahead to next season, I would like Ipswich in the Championship far more than Leeds so on that basis I hope we do the Yorkshire team a favour and win it!

edgy

26500 for tonight would be great considering it's a dead rubber

Imagine that's if all STs turn up. Can see the FZ being half empty again and a fair few others not bothering around the ground.

Apathy is well truly set in.

Reactions: AOM

Saddlebrains

We will get tonked tonight. Not just injuries but the fatigue in general in the squad is horrendous

The numbers being shown at both games and training from the player data is showing that and of the few who arent injured they could easily join that list

We could do with the season already being over tbh

coop

We will get tonked tonight. Not just injuries but the fatigue in general in the squad is horrendous

The numbers being shown at both games and training from the player data is showing that and of the few who arent injured they could easily join that list

Any early indication into team for tonight. Think we will lose but looking forward to Saturday as at least its a Saturday home game.

AOM

Imagine that's if all STs turn up. Can see the FZ being half empty again and a fair few others not bothering around the ground.

Apathy is well truly set in.

Yeah, f'm feeling a bit cba with going up tonight, but this week will be the last time we get to see some of these players and the team as a whole deserve a good backing in these last two games after the season we've had

shmmeee

Just play kids and those who aren’t here next year TBH. No one gives a fuck at this point.

edgy

It's a shame this game exists.

QPR would probably have sold out and been a good send off for the squad. Likely now to be half arsed now.

Offhegoes

Sneaky feeling we might win this tonight. Pressure on Ipswich, and we'll always carry a threat with Wright, Simms, Palmer & O'Hare. Won't be pretty but I'll go for a 1-0. We'll then lose to QPR by a couple of goals at the weekend in true Cov fashion.

Evo1883

Why?

If we get Simms or Wright injured in these two games what have we gained?

We will play our strongest fit team obviously. The question is whether we should push players past medical advice for these games.

Because I want our team to win , because it protects the integrity of the game , because people are paying their money to watch ?

Strongest available team

Brighton Sky Blue

Sneaky feeling we might win this tonight. Pressure on Ipswich, and we'll always carry a threat with Wright, Simms, Palmer & O'Hare. Won't be pretty but I'll go for a 1-0. We'll then lose to QPR by a couple of goals at the weekend in true Cov fashion.
Makeshift defence, makeshift midfield. Can’t see past a thrashing to be honest, we should have lost handsomely on Saturday.

Hertsccfc

Why?

If we get Simms or Wright injured in these two games what have we gained?

We will play our strongest fit team obviously. The question is whether we should push players past medical advice for these games.
We should never play players against medical advice. Totally counter productive.

We should play as strong team as we can subject to fitness and having an eye to next season. This is why I would like to see some minutes for Andrews (not necessarily a start) and potentially other young players we think might make it.

Hertsccfc

How many people who are actually going to the game tonight want us to play a shit team and not try?

I’m certainly not heading up there hoping to watch us surrender before a ball is kicked.
Of course I want us to win and I would be annoyed if we don't try. But that doesn't mean we should be risking injuring more players by requiring them to play when not fit in a match which has no importance for us in the big picture.

Evo1883

Of course I want us to win and I would be annoyed if we don't try. But that doesn't mean we should be risking injuring more players by requiring them to play when not fit in a match which has no importance for us in the big picture.
Why is everybody on here suddenly a sports scientist ? Come on now these guys have 2 games left and they are then off for over a month

Saddlebrains

Very surprised at the 26500 predicted from the club

I know a lot of ST holders and a good 3/4 of them arent going

Users who are viewing this thread