Match Thread Ipswich Match Thread (7 Viewers)

alexccfc99

I can't see anything other than a convincing away win tbh, 3 or 4-1 to Ipswich we look shot to bits atm

Think we will have a few supporters in West Yorkshire tomorrow night:ROFLMAO:

PVA

I think four at the back with Bidwell LCB. Isn't Thomas our only fit centre back? If Latibeaudiere is carrying a calf injury why play him in this game?

I saw something on Cov Live saying he might be able to play through it if needed.

But yeah if he's not fit then it'll have to be Thomas and Bidwell.

Hobo

Ipswich can't go up tomorrow even with a win.
A win would mean they only need a draw Saturday. They are going to be up and at us.

covboy9

Why? There is nothing hanging on this game for us in terms if this season.

Obviously play a relatively strong team but not anyone who needs a rest and it's an opportunity to try things out and give some experience any youngsters we think might be good enough long term. Preparation for next season should start now.
Cos I live in Colchester and my life been made a living hell lol

Hertsccfc

I saw something on Cov Live saying he might be able to play through it if needed.

But yeah if he's not fit then it'll have to be Thomas and Bidwell.
Well he won't be needed because the match is not important for us. Not worth aggravating an injury for.

alexccfc99

A win would mean they only need a draw Saturday. They are going to be up and at us.
As long as they avoid defeat they will be fine

They aren't going to lose to already relegated Hudds on Saturday, and even if they were capable of doing so - Hudds will bend over for them, they won't want to promote Leeds

bigfatronssba

Club expecting crowd of 26,500.

Great numbers for a meaningless midweek game.

QPR game also selling well

Covkid1968#

I’m struggling to get motivated for this game…..QPR I’m on the Leo Sayer so looking forward to that… but Tuesday night after work for a friendly against a team gunning for promotion.. meh

Brighton Sky Blue

As long as they avoid defeat they will be fine

They aren't going to lose to already relegated Hudds on Saturday, and even if they were capable of doing so - Hudds will bend over for them, they won't want to promote Leeds
Southampton twatted a doomed side to get back to back promotions at the expense of a relegated club (West Ham). This is shaping up pretty similar.

clint van damme

I’m struggling to get motivated for this game…..QPR I’m on the Leo Sayer so looking forward to that… but Tuesday night after work for a friendly against a team gunning for promotion.. meh

Same, more looking forward to Saturday and getting on the bevvy more than anything else.

mmttww

If that's announced at 6.45pm, I'm turning the car round.

Scream Driving GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Great_Expectations

Other than the obvious disappointment of the game meaning nothing, selfishly I’m extra disappointed as I am in the Corporate Area tomorrow night with free drinks amongst a few other perks. Will still be enjoyable, but would be a hundred times more so if we still had something to play for.

I also have the chance to meet some of the players, so pretty gutted half of them are injured!

Brighton Sky Blue

Other than the obvious disappointment of the game meaning nothing, selfishly I’m extra disappointed as I am in the Corporate Area tomorrow night with free drinks amongst a few other perks. Will still be enjoyable, but would be a hundred times more so if we still had something to play for.

I also have the chance to meet some of the players, so pretty gutted half of them are injured!
Probably more chance of meeting one in that case I’d have thought?

Hobo

I can't see anything other than a convincing away win tbh, 3 or 4-1 to Ipswich we look shot to bits atm

Think we will have a few supporters in West Yorkshire tomorrow night:ROFLMAO:

Or even in the home end after pre match drinks with their big buddies in Nuneaton! 😂

Macca

Performances are bottom half level at the moment and players are done in. FairPlay to those going up and hope they pull something out the bag. Would be nice to finish top ten

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I know its pinned in a thread above but sometimes gets lost, its the end of the month and if anyone has a spare £5 or more to donate then it would really help the season ticket fund, its just over £2k right now which is great but doesn't allow us to help a huge number of families.
ST prices will be out soon and want to help those nominated where we can and take advantage of any early pricing possible.

If you do, it would be great and thank you from all of those that we have helped and want to help next season.

Users who are viewing this thread