Ipswich fans planning to be in the South Stand (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

@MattCas24, is this you or any of your group ?

Happy_Martian

No. But think Ipswich should be allowed more tickets. Surely everybody wants to see them promoted

That's a mightily entitled and narcissistic way to look at it. Only heard that from Leeds fans when they were given the same amount as you.

And a small clarification. You're not getting promoted on Tuesday no matter what the result. It'll be a step closer for you. Saturday is when your promotion is crowned.

I've posted on the TWTD forum that I wouldn't recommend the pay on the gate approach.

You've already seen the responses on here about away fans in home areas. And a fair few of these are in that area right next to where you want to sit. With no segregation.

Celebrating or singing may not be your best strategy if you choose to ignore our ground rules for your own ego.

M&B Stand

We’ll win Tuesday, we’re due a win and always produce when the pressures off.
Leeds going up automatically.
There’ll be no Ipswich in our end either, or if there’s one or two they’ll be silent

Flying Fokker

Nothing wrong with quiet away fans if they are ‘sympathetic’ to the underlying principle that you are at serious risk of hassle from the home supporters. It’s a stay in town moment for those who have not got a ticket.

Happy_Martian

Did until I read this shit. They can fuck off now.

Chill. Have been talking all week with their fans and like most fanbases, the majority are decent. Just the occasional divot to upset the cart.

Most are panicking that we're underselling our injury and tiredness situation. Spent most of my time over there explaining and repeating continuously that we're not. They're afraid to accept it and rely on their own teams merits.

Happy_Martian

Nothing wrong with quiet away fans if they are ‘sympathetic’ to the underlying principle that you are at serious risk of hassle from the home supporters. It’s a stay in town moment for those who have not got a ticket.

Seems excessive to travel all this way and have to sit on your hands and not express joy if you win or score. And it's not like they're achieving anything with any result on Tuesday. The season will go down to the last day.

pusbccfc

This is exactly why they shouldn't sell season tickets there next season.

Ipswich would have sold 6000 if they had it. We will be throwing money away unless there is truly demand for 28,000 home fans.

napolimp

The play-off final will be between whoever finishes 3rd and 4th. In fact, this great race to clinch 5th and 6th over the last couple months has been a massive waste of time for everyone involved.

Brighton Sky Blue

The play-off final will be between whoever finishes 3rd and 4th. In fact, this great race to clinch 5th and 6th over the last couple months has been a massive waste of time for everyone involved.
It very nearly wasn't last year. Southampton in unconvincing form, as are Leeds if it turns out to be them as looks likely.

messiahrobins

That's a mightily entitled and narcissistic way to look at it. Only heard that from Leeds fans when they were given the same amount as you.

And a small clarification. You're not getting promoted on Tuesday no matter what the result. It'll be a step closer for you. Saturday is when your promotion is crowned.

I've posted on the TWTD forum that I wouldn't recommend the pay on the gate approach.

You've already seen the responses on here about away fans in home areas. And a fair few of these are in that area right next to where you want to sit. With no segregation.

Celebrating or singing may not be your best strategy if you choose to ignore our ground rules for your own ego.
There is no issues with Ipswich, never has been. Our season is over, so i doubt even if they are in our end there will be any trouble, the enxt two games from our point of view are basically friendlies now.

messiahrobins

We’ll win Tuesday, we’re due a win and always produce when the pressures off.
Leeds going up automatically.
There’ll be no Ipswich in our end either, or if there’s one or two they’ll be silent
Not sure we win, players are absolutely shattered mentally and physically, they have nothing left, and with the season over it will be hard for them to get motivated. Id just be playing the kids now for experience. Id prefer Ipswich to go up over Leeds as well.

messiahrobins

I would rather see Leeds and Saints go up with the cheats as it gets their parachute payment squads out of the way.

I would rather see empty spaces that it full of Ipswich fans
If Leeds and Southampton dont go up they will be weaker next season. Ipswich will be stronger next season so from our perspective its better for Leeds and Southampton to stay down.

Users who are viewing this thread