Investment on the Horizon? (5 Viewers)

torchomatic

The Sky Blue Trust on Live TV.

Ah yes forgot about that one.

covman

Can't find much to disagree with here. I sadly don't see how the future will pan out any differently if SISU remain in charge.
It's like owning a house that is falling to bits and getting worse over time but not selling in the hope that you'll get back what you paid.

Excellent anology. It's just a shame some people want to keep donating money to wallpaper over the cracks for the poor owner.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Excellent anology. It's just a shame some people want to keep donating money to wallpaper over the cracks for the poor owner.
Have a read of Chipfat's post on the prev page. You can't blame fans for going or not going, because there is no right answer to get us out of this mess.

covman

Have a read of Chipfat's post on the prev page. You can't blame fans for going or not going, because there is no right answer to get us out of this mess.

Well obviously no one can be absolutely clear on what the answer is as we can't see into the future. However, it makes me laugh how people don't expect people to have an opinion on an Internet forum.

letsallsingtogether

People will have opinions, most will usually explain how they got to their opinion though rather than vanish when asked about it ;)
Thing is we have owners who do that.
And when they do return they still cannot answer our questions r act on what they have actually said.

bawtryneal

Forget "NOPM", "pack the stadium", "march to the ground", "go on the pitch" etc.

This is the movement that is happening. Its the silent minority that are becoming the majority, and frankly, after yesterday, I cant blame them

Exactly.
SISU must see it, so why not take action.
Like any business they need a return. Invest or die !!!

will am i

Where do you suggest the club gets the money from to build its own stadium?
They could try a loan it how businesses and people usually buy expensive long term assets. They are in the finance business it shouldnt be difficult for them as finance must be what they are good at. Use some of the 365 day revenues to build a better team and to pay the long term loan. The loan and the asset should belong to CCFC not SISU.

torchomatic

However, it makes me laugh how people don't expect people to have an opinion on an Internet forum.

And this is from the person who tells everyone else what they should do.

torchomatic

bawtryneal

Because Grenduffy says so, we all have to buy ST's.....................Fuck you!

I have/had a season ticket for best part of 40 years. If Grendel still enjoys his Saturday aftternoon, then good luck to him. I am afraid it gives me no pleasure anymore. Will soon be him and Juggy and Strange licking up to the Worlds best business people, Mr Fisher and Ms Seppalla.
Sometimes it's best to just let go.

ccfcway

Exactly.
SISU must see it, so why not take action.
Like any business they need a return. Invest or die !!!

not necessarily. Keep running at break even and keep the court cases going. If they lose, doesnt really matter, as its peanuts to them and the club is breaking even, whatever league we are in.

Win one case though, and its pay off time. Ironically, the lower down the leagues we are, the higher the compensation claim would be, as we were a "established championship club" before the stadium issue.

torchomatic

Will soon be him and Juggy and Strange licking up to the Worlds best business people, Mr Fisher and Ms Seppalla.
Sometimes it's best to just let go.

This is the kind of shit that is so divisive.

bawtryneal

not necessarily. Keep running at break even and keep the court cases going. If they lose, doesnt really matter, as its peanuts to them and the club is breaking even, whatever league we are in.

Win one case though, and its pay off time. Ironically, the lower down the leagues we are, the higher the compensation claim would be, as we were a "established championship club" before the stadium issue.

Going to be great for the fans (customers) over the next few years if they follow your business strategy.

bawtryneal

This is the kind of shit that is so divisive.

Why only copy and paste half my post. Not quite so divisive then, is it.
If people want to go, then good luck to them. I choose not to anymore.
You must disagree with me regarding the comment about the worlds best business people then.

sky blue john

It doesn't bother some fans though, that Sisu purposefully got us relegated from the championship, in the attempt to get a bigger compensation payout !

Sky Blue Kid

They could try a loan it how businesses and people usually buy expensive long term assets. They are in the finance business it shouldnt be difficult for them as finance must be what they are good at. Use some of the 365 day revenues to build a better team and to pay the long term loan. The loan and the asset should belong to CCFC not SISU.

Agree with the sentiments (Highlighted) but we all know the "Loan" would belong to CCFC., but the "Assets" wouldn't.

ccfcway

It doesn't bother some fans though, that Sisu purposefully got us relegated from the championship, in the attempt to get a bigger compensation payout !

I don't agree with that. I just don't think they don't care either way. Its an asset on a balance sheet and it has to break even and nothing else matters to them. Success isnt on the field for them. This would be the difference between SISU owning us and a fan based consortium, Both need to run at break even, but one would do all it could to raise revenues, work locally with all stakeholders and make a success of the club, the other is SISU

Users who are viewing this thread