International break including WC playoffs (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Embolo loves to fake an injury Jesus wept

Evo1883

England score , luke Shaw, against the run of play really

Poor by the Swiss defender , England capitalise

Grendel

Var at its finest 😂

Grendel

Shouldn't have taken anywhere near that long. It's a bit silly when it's that clear.

its a shite decision the guy had his back to the header - in full real time it’s never a penalty - it’s nonsense like that which is ruining the game you’d literally encourage players to not find the goal but find a players hand by blasting at his face

mark82

its a shite decision the guy had his back to the header - in full real time it’s never a penalty - it’s nonsense like that which is ruining the game you’d literally encourage players to not find the goal but find a players hand by blasting at his face

Not sure turning your back has ever been a strong defence.

Grendel

So if someone whacks there ball ar someone’s face should they raise their arms to protect their face or risk concussion and subsequent potential brain injury?

mark82

So if someone whacks there ball ar someone’s face should they raise their arms to protect their face or risk concussion and subsequent potential brain injury?

To be fair it wasn't at his head. It was next to it. I get the guy couldn't do much about it, and I don't necessarily like it, but by rule it's a penalty.

Grendel

To be fair it wasn't at his head. It was next to it. I get the guy couldn't do much about it, and I don't necessarily like it, but by rule it's a penalty.

nah var is just shite

Ian1779

Not sure he turned his back to be fair. He jumped for the original cross which went over his head and it was headed back from behind against his arm.
The interpretation of the rule is what is shit in that example.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Nah, arm was up. It's handball.
It's one where I feel that it affected play and so should be penalised but not by a penalty. If they were given as indirect free kicks I'd be fine with things like that being given.

Evo1883

Also tonight we have Portugal v north macedonia and Poland v Sweden to see who reaches the world cup

no_loyalty

Portugal winning, I am hoping for another upset but probably a bridge too far for North Macedonia.

Grendel

Quick someone pull out the big book of all the reasons he is shit.

giphy.gif

Tommo1993

Now I’m all for City players surrounding the ref. But wagging fingers in their faces is just plain scummy, right decision or not.

Liquid Gold

Bullshit pen call for Poland.

You're apparently allowed to jump into someone and fall over now and it's a pen.

Portugal getting every decision in that game too.

Users who are viewing this thread