Interesting read i found on tinterweb (1 Viewer)

spoon

Nice read. the staggered rent offer is being listed as fact though. i thought it couldn't be offered as acl wanted it as part of the cva which was deemed illegal? I Get confused with the smoke and mirrors from both parties though. The sooner ACL repeat that offer unconditional to Otium the sooner it becomes clearer, for me anyway

Sky Blue Pete

Nice read. the staggered rent offer is being listed as fact though. i thought it couldn't be offered as acl wanted it as part of the cva which was deemed illegal? I Get confused with the smoke and mirrors from both parties though. The sooner ACL repeat that offer unconditional to Otium the sooner it becomes clearer, for me anyway
Great article and the problem is currently CCfc ltd are still in administration

Vedere

Very interesting article! I think football blogs and foreign fixtures will have to help me fill the CCFC sized void!

ESB

They could sell in the region of 30k season tickets at the Ricoh, whether its likely to happen is what your searching for Northern.

There are actually more views of One Man on the Mad website, I was fascinated and not in a good way.

skybluetony176

So he reckons up to 15,000 season tickets could have been sold at the Ricoh...?:thinking about:

one thing for sure, there is at least the scope and potential to sell 15,000 season tickets at the ricoh which would only be good for whoever owns the club. that's never going to happen at sixfields in a million years

shmmeee

Agreed.

That should be the Trust/fans message to ACL "Offer the deal at Admin to Otium in a public offer"

I think the majority of fans think its a reasonable deal and would get behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread