Interested in a Peterborough player - Michael Smith (1 Viewer)

better days

Talented kids? George Thomas is one but who are the others? Much prefer proven league 2 players
Actually there are quite a few over the season, Kwame Thomas, JJ, Maycock, DKE, Stevenson, Chris Camwell (only one game but looked to have real potential) and Harries of those that are still with us and featured in the first team last year
The rest of the team often consisted of other teenage players on loan
After Sam Ricketts was forced out through injury we really didn't have any experienced leaders at all

Astute

Sometimes I would love to be lonely at Christmas. Sometimes I get up at 2am to have time to myself :smuggrin:

Holidays don't cost much if you don't want them to. Italy cost less than 2k for 2 weeks for 6 of us. £1,500 for a 8 bed villa in a vineyard with complementary wine. I have a 3.2 V6 Grand Vovager that runs on LPG. About £140 each way. Much cheaper than Greece this year end of September. 3.5k for 1 week. Eldest lad getting married there.

Know the feeling. Eldest male in the family other than 1. All the women reach a good age though. Retiring when youngest is 18 and travelling for the rest of my days. Giving the house to the kids. Would retire at 55 but would still have a 13 and 14 year old at home.

Cavan O'Doherty

Depends if he and his family want to relocate to Scotland.
Still very possible as it is not likely that happen.
Fee was agreed remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Macanthony said it is now unlikely. They are probably going to be paying him more than us. We'll have to wait and see

SkyBlueCRJ

Will be seriously disappointed if we lose out on this deal. I think Smith could have been a real force this season. However, money talks in football and its something we simply do not have.

Cavan O'Doherty

Notice this guy hasn't signed for Hearts yet as expected...
Could do with a decent right back as well. Darragh Macanthony said the other day that they were negotiating with 2 clubs for Smith. They must be us and Hearts. Maybe he wants to stay in England?

Users who are viewing this thread