Injuries (1 Viewer)

harvey098

I know what you mean but I suppose it's like if a roof needs replacing on a house, it's the landlords job to fix, not the tenants

Hobo

I have never understood why the parent club looks after the injured player? Surely Colchester have a Medical department, so why do we pick up the bill when he was injured playing for them?

So the parent club can't blame the other club for not treating the injury correctly.

Mucca Mad Boys

We've just been a tad unlucky. But I think we've got the depth to compete as shown last night.

Andreu is a big blow, because I thought he'd be a big contributor to our season. But, I think we've got the team to adapt and move on. Even without him, this team should be good enough for top 5.

If we're in the top 3 come January, I'd like to see us active in the market to pick up a player to improve the team.

ceetee

Is Stevenson injured?
I haven't seen any report. Sorry if I'm the only one who missed it

Greggs

Blimey Greggs, is there ever a time when you haven't got it in for some of our players?
Burge, Grimmer, Davies, Doyle and Jones all performed well last night, good enough for ya?

Nick

Administrator
He had better book an appointment with his GP like the rest of us or splash the cash to go private.

Users who are viewing this thread