Injuries under robins (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Trying to remember any other manager whose had so many injured under his reign at the club,it’s every season we seem to have an acl or major injury to key players....

Coincidence or is the training partly to blame ?

shmmeee

Have we? Take out Jodi Jones, Jobello last year, who else have we had before this season which is unique and everyone is getting more injuries?

cc84cov

Have we? Take out Jodi Jones, Jobello last year, who else have we had before this season which is unique and everyone is getting more injuries?
Take out jones and jobello ? 2 ACL’s like that’s not allowed to be included 🤣

Kingokings204

Remember as well the quality and type of signing we typically make. We take on players like kasta and jobello and hillsner and dacosta and and such like who aren’t proven. They are decent players generally with assets but come to us on a chance. They don’t all work out but that’s the model and you take my point

Reactions: vow

shmmeee

Take out jones and jobello ? 2 ACL’s like that’s not allowed to be included 🤣

More that they aren’t key players and Jones has done it twice so skews the stats.

Last season I can’t remember any serious injuries, or the year before.

cc84cov

Here we go, just say you think Robins should be dismissed.

Does anybody think it's a coincidence that Marc Rubbins was in charge when a novel coronavirus emerged in Wuhan, China? It's a bit bloody convenient if you ask me
If we go down I will be saying that we haven’t gone down yet 😁

cc84cov

More that they aren’t key players and Jones has done it twice so skews the stats.

Last season I can’t remember any serious injuries, or the year before.
Andreu done his acl I remember,Kelly is seemingly having key time out every season,max was another ACL...pask was another one last season who broke down in training

mark82

We had very few injuries last season.

There seem to be a lot more ACL type injuries in general across football than there were 20+ years ago.

nmp2327

Maybe we need to look at our team of medics, if the training regime is fine, is the diagnostics and recovery plans good enough or simple is it just an accumulation of 6 months off and then a huge programme condensed into a tight schedule that would put immense pressure on any athlete, resulting in an above average level of longer term injuries.

speedie87

We had very few injuries last season.

There seem to be a lot more ACL type injuries in general across football than there were 20+ years ago.

One of the main reasons we got promoted last season was the lack of injuries.
And kelly getting injured at the start when we then signed Walsh on to come back alive quickly was the main reason we got promoted.

cc84cov

One of the main reasons we got promoted last season was the lack of injuries.
And kelly getting injured at the start when we then signed Walsh on to come back alive quickly was the main reason we got promoted.
We for promoted down to the style of attacking football we played...the signing of a proven striker at the level in Godden also played a massive part,I doubt Biamou or Baka would of got us out of that league

clint van damme

Trying to remember any other manager whose had so many injured under his reign at the club,it’s every season we seem to have an acl or major injury to key players....

I remember Bobby Gould having to name himself among the subs for a reserve game!

Reactions: vow

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I would like to know the facts and figures actually. It certainly seems like we do have a lot of injuries.

Note, this is out of curiosity. Not because I want him sacked.

clint van damme

I would like to know the facts and figures actually. It certainly seems like we do have a lot of injuries.

Note, this is out of curiosity. Not because I want him sacked.

It would be interesting but I think this season is an anomaly with the huge close season we had followed by a packed fixture list

Irish Sky Blue

Looks like Farke is for the chop too, Norwich a whole team out injured at one stage. That guy at Southampton, he has to go as well. Robins, what is he doing?

cov donkey kick

It seems a lot of teams have had injuries thinking back to Norwich FA cup they were down to bare bones, because this season 2 games a week week in week out and so little recovery time.
It's a ticking time bomb in my opinion.

skyblue1991

You, yes you.

Are a twat.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Briles

ACL wise hes had Bartlett, Allessani, Biamou, Jodi x 3, Andreu and Jobello. Something did seem off with them being all so close together. I don't think we can blame current injuries on training though.

cc84cov

ACL wise hes had Bartlett, Allessani, Biamou, Jodi x 3, Andreu and Jobello. Something did seem off with them being all so close together. I don't think we can blame current injuries on training though.
Rose,last Dabo one before this latest,Kelly now it’s his foot,max,new left back

Wasn’t these in training ?

Briles

Rose,last Dabo one before this latest,Kelly now it’s his foot,max,new left back

Wasn’t these in training ?

No.

Dabo and Kelly were in game, new left back was injured before he joined.

cc84cov

No.

Dabo and Kelly were in game, new left back was injured before he joined.
Kelly is out with a toe problem now his original one in game has healed...new left back was apparently flying in training robins said,Dabo this one was in game but the one previous was hip not in game

procdoc

I suppose every other club with injuries Is down to the manager. This obsession with wanting our best manager in decades sacked is weird

Users who are viewing this thread