Inflatables At Yeovil (1 Viewer)

CCFCschoey

hi everyone, hope you're all well, i've heard rumours about inflatables going to yeovil, and i've been thinking of a little challenge to set!

everyone attending the game has to try and find the weirdest, most random inflatable they can find, and bring it to the game! (has to be under a fiver, lets not go crazy) it'll be funny to see in the crowd and a bit of fun for all :)

and if you're going to slate the idea and call me a prick, don't bother, i'm not interested. it's only a bit of fun :)

hope you're all well and see some of you at the game!

Marty

It's a great idea.

my entry would be this. It's £38 though :eek::eek:

D50989.jpg

WillenhallSkyBlues

Inflatables? Can't you just wait till the end of the season to show were an embarrassment rather then spoiling it for the league on the first game

Astute

You can get paddling pools, boxing gloves, bananas and stuff in the big poundland in Cov!

Great idea. I want a paddling pool. Would be a bit different using one to stay dry in our uncovered stand when it starts raining.

Samo

Ahem.. Excuse me old chap but the rumour about inflatables was started on this site by me good self more than 3 weeks ago! quote:
''So how about some inflatables? You can get a 28 inch inflatable banana on ebay for £1.50 inc P&P. Or we could have inflatable elephants but they are more expensive! Or inflatable anything for that mattter!'' (Please see original inflatables thread)
So in answer to one of the replies on this thread expressing amazement that nobody had thought of this before, the answer is... they did, 3 weeks ago!!!
Of course none of this matters if everyone has a laugh at Yeovil but still... Hurrumph! :(

SABBU

I would think twice about inflatable bananas, if one gets caught by the wind and finds it,s way on to the pitch the hand wringers and pc brigade would be straight on it.
Beside that, it has been done, so the elephant is the way to go. (Until someone misconstrues it as YFB.)

CCFCschoey

Ahem.. Excuse me old chap but the rumour about inflatables was started on this site by me good self more than 3 weeks ago! quote:
''So how about some inflatables? You can get a 28 inch inflatable banana on ebay for £1.50 inc P&P. Or we could have inflatable elephants but they are more expensive! Or inflatable anything for that mattter!'' (Please see original inflatables thread)
So in answer to one of the replies on this thread expressing amazement that nobody had thought of this before, the answer is... they did, 3 weeks ago!!!
Of course none of this matters if everyone has a laugh at Yeovil but still... Hurrumph! :(
awwwww im sorry hahaha i feel bad now! but yeah those £1.50 bananas look the bisuness, eitherway as long as it happenns between us we've done a good job ;)

ccfc92

awwwww im sorry hahaha i feel bad now! but yeah those £1.50 bananas look the bisuness, eitherway as long as it happenns between us we've done a good job ;)

can we just all agree on if we are doing it or not lol? 6 days to go and all that :whistle:

CCSFC

I've purchased 6 Elephants, and will go and purchase a few from Poundland... Ebay will get scoured over today too!

tippex9

can we just all agree on if we are doing it or not lol? 6 days to go and all that :whistle:

I know quite a few people have got themselves random inflatables already, all five in my car have one each. So I'd consider it on....

Users who are viewing this thread