Transfer Rumour Incoming Maatsen announced (3 Viewers)

COV

Screw the positions, the main question I have with this guy right now is do you pronounce his name "Martsen", or "Matsen"?

rob9872

Last Ian on the books was Ian Bennett (GK)

rob9872

Just googled him and I have this little known gem of a fact (or at least little known to me :) )

.... his dismissal in the goalless draw to home to Stoke City made him the only Coventry goalkeeper to be sent off in a competitive match at Highfield Road

wingy

Just googled him and I have this little known gem of a fact (or at least little known to me :) )

.... his dismissal in the goalless draw to home to Stoke City made him the only Coventry goalkeeper to be sent off in a competitive match at Highfield Road
Yes Mr Singh was a complete arsehole that day .
It was a disputed excursion with the Ball outside the box.
I think he came to claim one that they deemed outside.

COV

Stephen Hughes played a blinder that day when he went in goal, and we should have actually won but McSheffrey I think missed a penalty?

Frostie

That's when Stephen Hughes ended up going in goal.

SleepyGinger

Every signing this year has been known about weeks in advance. Never been the case before, wonder if one of the new members of staff/players has got a big mouth.

higgs

Anyone know if we tried to get Sam back on loan this summer we will miss his long throw ins they offered something different at times

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Anyone know if we tried to get Sam back on loan this summer we will miss his long throw ins they offered something different at times

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We were in for him but Norwich wanted him to go to a different club to see how he adapts and play for a “better” club

Users who are viewing this thread