INCE interviewed? (1 Viewer)

BigadamL

Just seen on cov mad that INCE to be interviewed?!? I know the source is the sun but I couldn't think of anything worse then PAUL INCE!!.

Not sure how SISU would get on with him and prob sack after 6months then he would do the same he has done at the last THREE clubs and say football is racist towards black managers.....nothing todo with you being shite then Paul?!?

Grendel

Just seen on cov mad that INCE to be interviewed?!? I know the source is the sun but I couldn't think of anything worse then PAUL INCE!!.

Not sure how SISU would get on with him and prob sack after 6months then he would do the same he has done at the last THREE clubs and say football is racist towards black managers.....nothing todo with you being shite then Paul?!?

So he manages to achieve 43% win ration and he is shite.

What word you you use for someone with a 22% win ration and before context look at Macclesfield.

@richh87

I think we need a tactically astute Manager who will also get the players to 'man up'.

We have possibly the most talented players in the league - we just need to get the best out of them.

Steve.B50

Do not belive this.
Firstly how would Fisher know who is a good and bad Manger, he has no idea about Football.
Second, no one can just turn up 24 hours after a sacking for an intetview unless it was planned?
Third, look around our empty stadium tonight (if your going), you will see a few interesting faces.

Grendel

Do not belive this.
Firstly how would Fisher know who is a good and bad Manger, he has no idea about Football.
Second, no one can just turn up 24 hours after a sacking for an intetview unless it was planned?
Third, look around our empty stadium tonight (if your going), you will see a few interesting faces.

It would not be inconceivable to have someone lined up and you don't need to be an expert in football to interview someone for a manager's job.

Before Blacks departure Adrian Heath sat in the seat behind me in the Main Stand for 3 home games - I don't think he was there as a supporter.

stupot07

Nothing wrong with Ince did miracles at Macclesfield, an did well at MK Dons. This is the whole reason looking at Win% is a load of bollox.

Although wise's % is quite good, a lot f that was down to Poyet, but people are making their minds up on him based on a 13 game spell he had here.

sky_blue_up_north

Nothing wrong with Ince did miracles at Macclesfield, an did well at MK Dons. This is the whole reason looking at Win% is a load of bollox.

Although wise's % is quite good, a lot f that was down to Poyet, but people are making their minds up on him based on a 13 game spell he had here.

Totally agree with what you say in the second paragraph, good players don't always make good managers

Users who are viewing this thread