In the knows!!! (1 Viewer)

skyblueinswansea

The ITK’s fascinate me, ( I should put a disclaimer saying the genuine ITK’s) and I always scour for their in out the likes of @better days and @Skybluebeliever. Is there a way I can view their input quickly without having to trawl through everything?

one question I do have is do you two know each other in real life?

robbiekeane

giphy.gif

shmmeee

Click on their name in a post, like yours, then click on messages and you’ll see their most recent posts.

Sky Blue Harry H

i do apologise it came across that way. I was only meaning on the transfer thread as was so much opinion to catch up on. I also value everyone else’s views… well mostly everyone else

go well all

Don't worry. You did well, isn't it....

ovduk78

The ITK’s fascinate me, ( I should put a disclaimer saying the genuine ITK’s) and I always scour for their in out the likes of @better days and @Skybluebeliever. Is there a way I can view their input quickly without having to trawl through everything?

one question I do have is do you two know each other in real life?
Just put every other user on ignore except for the ITK's, there can't be anything better to do in Swansea surely?!

(Disclaimer: I have never been to Swansea & there might be loads to do 😉)

skyblueinswansea

Just put every other user on ignore except for the ITK's, there can't be anything better to do in Swansea surely?!

(Disclaimer: I have never been to Swansea & there might be loads to do 😉)
In truth it’s the lack of electricity we have here. I have to peddle hard enough to generate enough to read the in the knows thoughts. Being athletically challenged o can’t generate enough for the whole site

Users who are viewing this thread