In Mowbray we trust (1 Viewer)

donald_trumps

Good god - have we got a proper manager in place now. This is the most excited I have been about city since the season we were labelled as "The Entertainers."

I am looking forward to Saturday when some Blue Blood will be spilt. The city fans are going to be in great voice and ready to see that turn coat be sent packing!

D

Deleted member 2477

A loud chant of sacked in the morning would be great after we score and I recon the scunny fans will join in given their views on robins

covcity4life

does anyone else sometimes say a prayer to keep him safe????

i know being a manager dont make you any mroe important than anyone else on the planet but i must admit i am guilty of it once in a while! i jsut want him here for years to oversea some good times for us and hopefully a return to the top league.

D

Deleted member 2477

I think people just need to remember that there will be sticky patches along the way so dont jump his back and give him time. Hes the best manager we have had for a long long time and the first to bring real excitement back to the club since 1986

oldfiver

No, but I have thought about building a moat all around the city boundary so he will have to buy a boat to get out.

The Ring Road serves same purpose except it stops people getting in to the City Centre as well

Captain Dart

A good few years under TM would make such a difference to us all CC4L.

Heaven knows the club needs some stability after the turmoil of the last few years.

SkyBlue_Bear83

No, but I have thought about building a moat all around the city boundary so he will have to buy a boat to get out.

How would we play away games though? Surely we'd be expelled from the football league if we refused to play away from home.

Joy Division

Top top manager. For me its the best brand of football I've consitently seen us play, lets all get behind the team and enjoy this while we can.

lifeskyblue

Top top manager. For me its the best brand of football I've consitently seen us play, lets all get behind the team and enjoy this while we can.

Yes a great brand of football a real joy to watch them go out and perform. I think we will get turned over a few times this season in our enthusiasm to go forward and perhaps throw caution to the wind. We are a young team and we are learning all the time. I would much rather watch this football knowing that even if we lose we will have entertained than a series of boring 0-0's or 1-0's. In the Southend game we could have been behind by 2 or 3 early on but at the finish could have pipped it. It was a wet and miserable night but the football was fantastic to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread