In line with all of the positive posts here's another !! (1 Viewer)

BigCsCheesyGrin

Just to say well played linesman for giving the goal. I often think these are easy to dismiss as not over the line when the linesman is totally out of position..but he was where he was meant to be and made the correct call..That is the last time i will say anything nice about a linesman .....oops or lineswoman (got to be careful what i say in the current climate) :)

Otis

Didn't look over the line from where I was, but I did notice a lack of complaining from the Boro players.

TheRoyalScam

Not linesmen anymore - 'assistant referees'.:claping hands: It was a good call too!:D

sw88

Chief Commentator!
The clips of the goals on the other post doesnt give too much away, but the lino did seem certain that it had crossed the line! Quite surprising that he was the one to say it had crossed the line, considering there was atleast 2 times in the game that the ball went out of play for a throw right in front of him, and he didnt flag! Once was when Christie put it out but pulled it back in in quite succession. Maybe it was the speed that Christie did it, but it definately went out of play.

Being in the CET stand, I would struggle to say if it definately crossed the line. But with some of the bad luck we had earlier in the season, I couldnt give a stuff if it didnt go over :D

Brighton Sky Blue

Sure we'll get a better look on the FL show tonight-which will be the first time I've watched it in months. Keen! :D

Nonleagueherewecome

I didn't think it was over the line, but that aside I thought it was the best showing from the match officials collectively that we've had all season, by a very very very very very long way (we seem to get a fat shocker every week).

J

Jack Griffin

That lino was up with play all the time, not like the unfit oaf we had a few weeks back.

Users who are viewing this thread