In Cov Friday night (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Coming to Cov on Friday night with me ole mate, probably up town. Looking for BT sport and a few fellow Sky Blues for atmosphere and to help keep count on the goals. Anyone got any idea where?

Thought about Rainbows the club, been told its very freindly and do a lovely sausage in a tight white bun.....

PUSB

fernandopartridge

Coming to Cov on Friday night with me ole mate, probably up town. Looking for BT sport and a few fellow Sky Blues for atmosphere and to help keep count on the goals. Anyone got any idea where?

Thought about Rainbows the club, been told its very freindly and do a lovely sausage in a tight white bun.....

PUSB

I'd think most pubs on a Friday night would be full of City. Not that much around town mind you.

League1Tour

That sort of humor is wasted on here you should join GMK.

PUSB

COV V ARSENAL 2014.jpg
at the establishment bar & grill - coventry city center - cv1 5rn - free parking after 6 (right outside the front door) deals of jugs/cocoktails & bar food burgers and pizzas buy one get one free (best burgers in town by a country mile, and the pizza not that bad either) ran and owned by ccfc fans...pusb!!

smouch1975

I didn't get an email from SBI. Anybody know what channel in Australia ?? ESPN or Santana.

Ps. Looking for an invite in Perth as I don't have either

Users who are viewing this thread