In better Days ?!!!! (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Happier times. How on earth did Norwich manage to finish 5th, just 2 points off Arsenal (+23) with only a +2 GD over 42 games? Must of been alot of 1-0s or like our first couple of games at Sixfields every week!

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

Bloody hell, villa rock bottom and they still did the double over us!!

Uncle Fester above them but relegated too :)

Johnnythespider

There were some excellent games at HR that season, I can remember the 3-0 win over Oxford, we could have hit double figures that night. If our away form had been anything like I honestly think we could have given Everton a run for the title that season.

Flying Fokker

Happier times. How on earth did Norwich manage to finish 5th, just 2 points off Arsenal (+23) with only a +2 GD over 42 games? Must of been alot of 1-0s or like our first couple of games at Sixfields every week!

2-1 x 8. A load of draws etc. click on Norwich.

bigfatronssba

There were some excellent games at HR that season, I can remember the 3-0 win over Oxford, we could have hit double figures that night. If our away form had been anything like I honestly think we could have given Everton a run for the title that season.

Always the way with City. Remember the first year at the Ricoh? Home form was something like 3rd best in the league, yet away form was the worst! Couple of away wins and play offs would have easily been within reach.

Also the Robbie Keane year. Great home record, awful away form. Couple of away wins that year would have seen us pushing for Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread