Important info regarding tickets. (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Hopefully the postman has delivered all the emails now. Apparently all tickets MUST be printed out in colour, black and white copies will not be accepted at the turnstiles. Just a heads up. Come on City.

I bought some this morning and it says will be delivered to my home but obviously now too late plus i am leaving my home tonight, does anyone know how to make them e tickets??

Sizzler

Hopefully the postman has delivered all the emails now. Apparently all tickets MUST be printed out in colour, black and white copies will not be accepted at the turnstiles. Just a heads up. Come on City.
I see nothing on the ticket, or the site or anywhere that states this. I would urge everyone just to make sure the QR code is readable.

Of course, the OP is trying to be amusing, but it's too important to mess about with.

I see nothing on the ticket, or the site or anywhere that states this. I would urge everyone just to make sure the QR code is readable.

Of course, the OP be trying to be amusing, but it's too important to mess about with. If anyone has any link that backs up the colour statement please post it.
I've checked the ticket itself and the terms and conditions. Neither say that the ticket needs to be printed in colour, as far as I can see.

The barcode itself is, of course, black and white.

SBAndy

Got to give it to the club, great idea to make the QR code the rainbow colours the same weekend as Birmingham Pride.

skyblue1991

My mate is the head turnstile operator at Wembley Stadium.
fe7b146de4e06770f643491db2fab12c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

MTK

Mate there are elderly folk on here who arent good with technology and dont need clowns getting them in a tiz about it.
I'm on here all the time and went off to check when I read this. The information and insight shared on here is incredibly useful and people, me included, do really rely on it. I must have lost my sense of humour because I don't think this one is very funny.

Old Warwickshire lad

Do you think you are funny? Even about ticket printing you have to act the pratt.

Flying Fokker

Oh glory, not only did I print mine on Sky Blue, I will have to crayon mine in. 😆. My QR code will look stunning. May I suggest something. A cunning plan, being as you started this, everyone send their tickets to Greggs. He will happily print them off.

Covkid1968#

Greggs at it again……😂😂😂 one of these days someone will shove that Owl of yours somewhere where not even Bill Oddie could find it.

However I am now going to get a colour version copy just in case 😎😎

Greggs

*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT* Just off the phone with my mate who is the Head Of Turnstile Operations, he has said that anyone over 60 and/or suffers from colour blindness is now allowed black and white tickets, the rest of you apparently need to get a fucking grip and get to the Library sharpish. Just passing on what I've heard.

Flying Fokker

15% of male supporters are red/green colorblind. What are they to do? I presume they go in via gate 101?

rexo87

id be surprised it that was true because the only bit that is required is the bar or QR code and that is black and white any way
I've just emailed wembley to get clarification just in case
Mate, Greggs started the thread

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

Don’t worry everyone. They will have one turnstile with a printer just for cases like this.
Just ask one of the coppers to show you which one

Greggs

Don’t worry everyone. They will have one turnstile with a printer just for cases like this.
Just ask one of the coppers to show you which one
You have now just got 5000 elderly people arrested. That's not cool or funny.

Users who are viewing this thread