IMPORTANT: Downtime tonight (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Sorry about all the podcasts! They will auto post now so people can listen!

Can you put the podcast into a sticky format Nick, just wondering like .... PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Can you put the podcast into a sticky format Nick, just wondering like .... PUSB

What do you mean? It was just updating them which is why they came through at once. Going forward they will just show as a normal post!

Bugsy

What do you mean? It was just updating them which is why they came through at once. Going forward they will just show as a normal post!

Ah right, no worries mate just interrupted my vision for a sec... PUSB

Bugsy

jordan210

Could you make the background grey darker. as the bit thats say STICKY THREADS and NORMAL THREADS just kinda bends in

Alkhen

My notes without reading everyone else's. Quite like it in general but:

Fonts a bit small on mobile

Hate the flashing green markers to show who is online. Really distracting

Ian1779

I’ve never used the App it suggests - is it better to use on there or stick to Safari?

Nick

Administrator
The adverts seem huge and more obtrusive than they were before (mobile).

Also, can we have links back to the main board at the bottom of pages as well as at the top.

Cheers, looking to shrink them!

Do you mean the breadcrumbs?

TTG

One thing I would say is the like button/ likes in general aren't that obvious and I almost keep for getting it's there! Overall very snassy!

Evo1883

I like it, images too... Can get rid of tapashite.. BTW, here's my garden lol, just testing the image feature, and yes I reseeded today after this image grrrrr IMG_20200710_174307.jpg

Reactions: TTG

TTG

I like it, images too... Can get rid of tapashite.. BTW, here's my garden lol, just testing the image feature, and yes I reseeded today after this image grrrrrView attachment 15848
Ah don't have upload to imagur first now! Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread