IMPORTANT: Downtime tonight (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Bugsy

Not to shabby this looking good like how u can add laughing faces aswell as thumbs up haha

Last edited:

Somerset Sky Blue

Can you still list a series of page numbers, ie. 2 3 4 5 6 7 so you can select a page rather than just next or previous?
Like it though.

Skyblueweeman

I'm on mobile so can't see any difference yet apart from you can see total number of likes on a post if its been liked more than 5 times. Used to only show 5 likes even if it had 27 likes.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SBAndy

An observation/suggestion on the mobile setup if I may...

can the title of the threads I haven’t read to the end of be in bold on the main screen? Can’t tell what I have and haven’t read as it stands. Don’t like that ‘New’ icon appearing next to some things.

Nick

Administrator
An observation/suggestion on the mobile setup if I may...

can the title of the threads I haven’t read to the end of be in bold on the main screen? Can’t tell what I have and haven’t read as it stands. Don’t like that ‘New’ icon appearing next to some things.

Thanks, just looking!

Do you mean on the forum listing page with all of the threads?

CovInEssex

Looks more modern I guess. Forums only need to work at a very primitive level anyway. People come and stay for the discussion, not necessarily how fancy something looks. But I'm assuming there's a couple of security patches on the back end as well which always helps.

Users who are viewing this thread