Imminent? (1 Viewer)

Otis

I reckon there was a slightly deaf person involved here and anytime anyone asked him anything he just came out with 'Come again?' And so they all did.

Soon made a pint and in fact had some leftovers that they had to freeze for the royal family to use for future generations.

That's why some are ginger and some are bald (and that's just the girls).

christonabike

Back on track anyway......

Used to poke a girl from Finham who used to like me to strangle her! WTF! I gave up in the end as Shaw Taylor would have me in the next show. For fook sake she said tighter and tighter she almost went blue that was me done it put me right off my vinegar stroke.
Left by the bedroom window as her dad was a PT instructor for the army and didn’t fancy meeting him on the way down the stairs 2am in the morning!
Now fanny farts are a different thing.......

mark_ccfc

Back on track anyway......

Used to poke a girl from Finham who used to like me to strangle her! WTF! I gave up in the end as Shaw Taylor would have me in the next show. For fook sake she said tighter and tighter she almost went blue that was me done it put me right off my vinegar stroke.
Left by the bedroom window as her dad was a PT instructor for the army and didn’t fancy meeting him on the way down the stairs 2am in the morning!
Now fanny farts are a different thing.......
Bergerac will never be the same for me again.

Sbarcher

D'ya think? I doubt that c**t could fill a pint glass with piss let alone spunk!

He strikes me as the sort of bloke that sits down to piss!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
If you have lived on your own and fed up washing your splashes off the lav and the surrounding area, it makes perfect sense. Also allows you to get a bit more reading time in.

Users who are viewing this thread