Images (1 Viewer)

MatthewWallis

AnyOne else keep seeing the weird images of like elephants and pheonix's popping up on the scoreboard with '12/13' in the corner???

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah, they put them up for ages when I wanted to see what the time on the clock was

skybluearmy88

Maybe it was thorns new tactic, put images from league one badges up and show the players if they don't start winning that's where they will be playing. Clearly isn't working

Nonleagueherewecome

Maybe it was thorns new tactic, put images from league one badges up and show the players if they don't start winning that's where they will be playing. Clearly isn't working

May as well blame him, he gets blamed for everything else!

Gray

maybe its the beginning of the new kit reveal.....SISU wouldn't dare change the badge.....would they?

samccov1987

The Phoenix is on the 87 Crest - so at a guess next seasons shirt will return to the old badge not the one on this seasons home shirt. Shame as i liked the new badge but as it was a Sisu idea and in the season we're going to be relegated don't see how they could keep it.

rocksocks

All the images seemed to be elements of the classic badge, such as the Phoenix, the elephant and a griffin thing.

Nonleagueherewecome

Sorry for trying to have a sense of humour and try keep some kinda high morale given the fact that the team r losing and goin down

The exclamation mark in my post indicated humour!!!

torchomatic

Yeah saw the elephant, the Phoenix and the eagle - or was it an osprey? Inruiging.

Users who are viewing this thread