im not the brightest (1 Viewer)

LarryGrayson

but i cum from a background were im a man of my word and if i agree to do summat i do it and if i cant i speak to the people and say ill do my best to make it up to them it seems today the young lads dont do that its just lick jeremy kyle lol on there people say one thing do another and our club it says one thing does another weather or not it thinks the rent is too high it said itd pay it so it should pay it weve got 6th highest wage bill in the div and if we really break even on 11000 gates were not at deaths door so as men of there word they should pay what they owe and then talk and keep talkin and paying what they owe stop tryin to make fans fight each other wot happened to lets all sing together eh lol

rob9872

You got at least one thing right :)

Grendel

We are the only club to care less if we pay the council. That us our problem.

rob9872

i got lots right it makes me sad too see it all lick this its really not good is it we shud be cheering on elvis lol not fighting each other rofl

You missed the point ... which kind of franks my post! It was a joke based on your thread title, hence the smiley.

rob9872

Sometimes this stuff writes itself ...

LarryGrayson

and your just provin my point ant ya mate that were fighting each other for no reason ask yourself are you a proper fan if you do that and laff at another fan you need me as much as anyone were supposed to be in this together not laffing at others ant we so maybe you make the point for me more then i ever could lol

Grendel

a jocks only funny if its got summat in truth mate and is clever not clever to laff at others is it mate that just makes you look a bit of a bully dunnit

The fact you support ACL and the council (or counsel) if you are sky blue John makes me feel so much better.

RichieGunns

I'm not the brightest but I come from a background were I'm a man of my word and if I agree to do something I'll do it and if I cant I'll speak to the people involved and say ill do my best to make it up to them.

It seems today the young lads dont do that, it's just like jeremy kyle lol

People say one thing but do another and our club says one thing, but does another.

Whether or not they thinks the rents too high, they agreed to pay it so they should pay it.

We've got the 6th highest wage bill in the division and if we begin to break even on 11000 gates, then we're not at deaths door.

So as men of their word they should pay what they owe and then talk and keep talking and paying what they owe instead of trying to make fans fight each other.

What happened to lets all sing together eh lol

Didn't do this to have a go at your mate. Just found it hard to understand what you were actually saying.

Now I do, I'm in total agreement with you. SISU, ACL & CCC seem hell bent on destroying us in one way or another.

They'll pretty it up with good intentions aka Sepalla telling Pressley she's determined to make this a successful club or ACL&CCC saying their going to get administration because they fear SISU will liquidate the club in spite etc.

But really what they want is a different thing all together. SISU want their investment back and ACL/CCC want their rent money paid and a club in existence so they can continue getting their rent money.

No other way of looking at it I'm afraid.

All this tension then streamlines down to the fans and because we can't take our frustration out on the higher ups, we take it out on ourselves.

Sad really :(

LarryGrayson

ta for that mate and sorry about the fourmatting im dyslexsick an i lost one of my eyes a year or so back so i wear an eye patch and that dont help lol so i just type wot i say and its hard to get it right you no and it dont help i no but sum of the fans on ear need to look at themselves first before insulting others theyll destroy the club with there bitchin as much as anyone else

Skyblue4u

but i cum from a background were im a man of my word and if i agree to do summat i do it and if i cant i speak to the people and say ill do my best to make it up to them it seems today the young lads dont do that its just lick jeremy kyle lol on there people say one thing do another and our club it says one thing does another weather or not it thinks the rent is too high it said itd pay it so it should pay it weve got 6th highest wage bill in the div and if we really break even on 11000 gates were not at deaths door so as men of there word they should pay what they owe and then talk and keep talkin and paying what they owe stop tryin to make fans fight each other wot happened to lets all sing together eh lol

Can somebody translate that into English please?

Bennosdancingfeet

Don't take this the wrong way Grayson me old mucka but you say your dyslexic? If I was an independent reading your thread and title I would think its somebody taking the piss.

I'm sorry if your spelling mistakes are genuine and you have issues. It's just the way it comes across.

RichieGunns

Already did!

I'm not the brightest but I come from a background were I'm a man of my word and if I agree to do something I'll do it and if I cant I'll speak to the people involved and say ill do my best to make it up to them.

It seems today the young lads dont do that, it's just like jeremy kyle lol

People say one thing but do another and our club says one thing, but does another.

Whether or not they thinks the rents too high, they agreed to pay it so they should pay it.

We've got the 6th highest wage bill in the division and if we begin to break even on 11000 gates, then we're not at deaths door.

So as men of their word they should pay what they owe and then talk and keep talking and paying what they owe instead of trying to make fans fight each other.

What happened to lets all sing together eh lol

dadgad

I'm right with you Larry. Not laughing at you but WITH you.
And I think you're right too.
pusb:claping hands::p:guitar2:

Speedo

You are right ...you are not

skybluejelly

fair play to you mate i must admit i thought this thread was a wind up.. but checking you post history you probably do have dyslexia. and your original post was hard to comprehend ,but do see where you are coming from

CJparker

There's so little English in some of these posts; President Chirac would be proud!

dadgad

fair play to you mate i must admit i thought this thread was a wind up.. but checking you post history you probably do have dyslexia. and your original post was hard to comprehend ,but do see where you are coming from

Would you rather deal with a sincere man who "looked" stupid or a liar who "looked" clever?

To me, at any rate, this is a no-brainer.

Harry Krishner

Totally agree with you Larry Grayson thats not your real name is it i used to quite like the gay bloke from nuneaton but think he died years ago apologies if hes still alive

Yes your completely right though reckon new owners will be sky blue trust meself rofl lol

Users who are viewing this thread