I'm not a big drinker, but (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

It is 1.17am here, and i 've had one too many, and that after a very emotional day when everything feels good, and i'm so very proud to be British,that i hope my one true love(i hope the missus does'nt see this) ,finally rises from many a true dawn, to be something all us true skybluers can be proud to support,now and in the future.
This summer will hopefully be a turning point for all of us, and that a future just like William and Catherines, can be exciting and full of expectation.
I am so sick of what we have been put through,the bad points far outwiegh the good,though that day in May 1987 is the best day of my life,(god i really really hope the missus never see's this),and hope The Hoff a real skyblue, rides in like a knight in shining armour,and rescues us, giving us hope that one day, sooner rather than later,that we return to the promised land, with a team based solely on endeavour, skill, and pride and love of the shirt, and take on all the primadonors and trophy hunters that live in the Premier league, squarely on man to man, and beat them soundly,without resorting to the levels recently seen in the semi-final of the Champions league played between the two Spanish so called Super Clubs.
I know i am now classified as drunk and frankly should have gone to bed by now, that do I really do not care,No, but if god exsists and is looking down on what has happened today with Wil & Kate,that he thinks also of us,the skyblue army,and says to himself that they have been through and suffered enough,and says that a dawn will desend full of everything skyblue.
But as my bed bekons, we must always remember, that all of us were not born with red blood, but with skyblue,and that we had no choice in the matter and should be proud to be different.
I fear not my hangover tomorrow,and the new joblist from my good wife that will awaite me in the morning,for which i have absolutely no energy or want for.
My only wish for tonight is, that I say to all my fellow friends that i have'nt met yet,a very good night.

Jimthor

I wish i was this inspirational when i'm drunk. Instead i just cop off with fat girls and climb on things.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Haha great post mate and what a reply from Jimthor, top class :laugh:

smileycov

Facebook User
:claping hands:well put....hope hangover is okay today, ha-ha

Users who are viewing this thread