I'm new here! (1 Viewer)

KelV6

Hi, my name is Kelvin, I'm from Cambridge and was at the same school as 'Willie Carr' so always have had a soft spot for Coventy City.. He was just leaving school as I joined so never really knew him, but did have the pleasure to meet him not so very long ago at a school re-union..

kelV6

Nick

Administrator
Welcome to the site :)

Do you support Cambridge?

Maybe you could get him to sign up too? :)

skyblueprincess

Welcome to SBT

Coventry La La La

:wave: :welcome: To SBT Kelvin... Do you support Coventry or just have a soft spot for the team? If it's just a soft spot for Coventry what team do you actually support?

kapowaz

I knew a Kelvin from Cambridge (well, Soham, actually) but he was a Manure fan. That's not the same one is it?

rob9872

Sends shudders down my spine each time that I hear or read 'Soham' and will only ever associate it with one event :(

KelV6

I dont support Cambridge these days, I did as a young teenager.
A soft spot for Coventry and I guess my regular team is Spurs (will I get banned now :) )

When I was still at school, I must have been in the 4th or even 5th year we had a school trip to White Hart Lane, to see Spurs V Coventry, 1974 possibly? Our headmaster was very proud of Willie Carr and those who played football at our school all wanted to be a success too!

kg82

Banned for being a Spurs supporter?! They're encouraged to come on here! The only team we've won something against - no way you'd get banned!!

Nick

Administrator
Banned for being a Spurs supporter?! They're encouraged to come on here! The only team we've won something against - no way you'd get banned!!

Exactly.

Should really make spurs fans VIP's for some banter :)

rob9872

You selected a good time to join Kelv, that's why we are so welcoming. We're all in buoyant mood after a rare victory!

Nonleagueherewecome

Wot was that with Lennon all about? Telling Harry he "had no energy" 1 minute before they run out? Pleatt and Taylor on R5 were speechless. A rare thing indeed.

rob9872

I created a thread about the Lennon incident hes hit back at the Spurs fan's who critisized his decision not to play.

I hope that he hadn't dared to be out cleaning his car and enjoying his day too

Users who are viewing this thread