I'm losing the will to moan.... (1 Viewer)

kingchillout

yep, you read that right !
I'm a Cov City fan and I just can't be arsed to moan about the club, players or fans anymore.

I think I may have reached the mega-low point. The point no other Cov fan has ever reached, because surely, there has never ever been a City fan who lost the will to moan, has there ?

Bluegirl

Ive never really moaned about them tbh
I try and keep a perspective on it....dont get me wrong, Im absolutely gutted when we lose...but thats it - game over...move onto the next one.
I just enjoy it as much as possible - if the game is rubbish there's always lots of people watching to do. ;)
Have to say being paid to be there does soften the blow somewhat - and I feel sorry for my season ticket holder husband and son who turn up every week full of optimism just for their hopes to be dashed once again.
Im a glass half full person and beleive that we will come out on top eventually.....Im also very patient lol
BG :D

torchomatic

RoboCCFC90

Ive never really moaned about them tbh
I try and keep a perspective on it....dont get me wrong, Im absolutely gutted when we lose...but thats it - game over...move onto the next one.
I just enjoy it as much as possible - if the game is rubbish there's always lots of people watching to do. ;)
Have to say being paid to be there does soften the blow somewhat - and I feel sorry for my season ticket holder husband and son who turn up every week full of optimism just for their hopes to be dashed once again.
Im a glass half full person and beleive that we will come out on top eventually.....Im also very patient lol
BG :D

I don't know what happened to kingchillpill, but this post above just sounds like something I would find in a Lonely Hearts Column if I was looking!

Users who are viewing this thread