I'm going to try and avoid this place for a few days... (1 Viewer)

PVA

...it's going to be pretty unbearable on here for the next couple of days with all the idiots complaining that we didn;t win 5-0 today.

1-1 is a decent result for the first game of the season away, tricky fixture. I'll take that.

Nonleagueherewecome

I know what the OP means, but I've got a dull 4 hour shift tomorrow with internet access. Avoiding here just aint gonna happen!

Perryccfc

Completely agree. I always felt that this was a decent site with a sensible level of chat. But today has shocked me. Some of the comments were embaressing. I don't mean to sound personal, but some of these people are clueless, not a footballing brain cell in the head. Today is a hard earned point.

People complained about the amount of new players we had playing for fuck sake! End of last year everyone said we need 7/8+ players. We sign 9 and people complain that's too many.

We need time to gel, to get used to each other. To adapt to the league etc. plus the fact teams are going see us a scalp and really come at us and make life uncomfortable.

I'll be honest I'm chuffed with a point. And look forward to Tuesday.

Nantwich Skyblues

mate.. it is not so much the team i am fed up with its Thorns tactics.. players have changed unfortunatley he hasn't .. i want him to get us to where we need to be but i really dont think he has the ability..he seems blinkered

SkyBlue_Bear83

From what I heard today we were atrocious, not going to panic after 1 game but if after 5 games we haven't seen an improvement in performances I will be getting worried myself

People calling it a hard earned point are just trying to sweep it under the carpet an cover the cracks imo, we were lucky not to lose. Not going to panic but an improvement is needed

kg82

Today made me realise the levels of idiocy that surrounds the club, morons flocking to the middle of the stand at the end to give our players the v's and wanker signs. Also some idiot when Cody was brought down for a stonewall penalty that still baffles me how it wasn't given, shouted "why the fuck did he go down, wanker". Words failed me.

Nonleagueherewecome

mate.. it is not so much the team i am fed up with its Thorns tactics.. players have changed unfortunatley he hasn't .. i want him to get us to where we need to be but i really dont think he has the ability..he seems blinkered

Didn't we spend most of today's game hoofing it up in the air rather than passing it around the back 4? I hate long-ball, but if that's what he thinks is the answer, I hope we sack him before it's too late!

torchomatic

So, League One goes like this:

Defeat - Thorn out
Draw - Thorn out
Win - "we should be beating teams like <team name> anyway.

ggrady

It's lucky sisu don't listen to us anyway, otherwise the morons would get there way and we would have a new manager every month

Nonleagueherewecome

It's lucky sisu don't listen to us anyway, otherwise the morons would get there way and we would have a new manager every month

We could text-vote who we want for September's manager!

Nonleagueherewecome

We've already tried this I think. We've had a ridiculous amount of "poor" managers over the years.

Yeah but if we have a different one every month but keep the one that does well, we'd be sorted!

Users who are viewing this thread