I'm all for - (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

equality ! but,just switched on ssn and a woman doing the studio commentary on the saints v swans match.just doesn't look or sound right to me.

hill83

animated-shrug-house.gif

Nick

Administrator
Yeah she should be in the kitchen surely......

Joke.

I'm not sure the point of the thread but will keep an eye on it!

James Smith

she looks alright to me;)

Nothing wrong with ladies in football, just a shame that whenever we've had a lady streaker I've been late to or unable to get to the match.

Bob Latchford

I'm not sure the point of the thread but will keep an eye on it!

Think it's very clear myself.it just doesn't seem right !

equality ! but,just switched on ssn and a woman doing the studio commentary on the saints v swans match.just doesn't look or sound right to me.

At the risk of being labelled a MCP I totally agree. It's all to do with the media trying to be PC and pandering to the minority female audience.

They should stick to commentating on netball. Have you ever heard a male commentator on a netball match.

They'll be wanting unisex toilets next. Who'd want a female standing next to them at the urinal.:thinking about:

Bob Latchford

At the risk of being labelled a MCP I totally agree. It's all to do with the media trying to be PC and pandering to the minority female audience.

They should stick to commentating on netball. Have you ever heard a male commentator on a netball match.

They'll be wanting unisex toilets next. Who'd want a female standing next to them at the urinal.:thinking about:
Anything else,fine.but just leave the football to the men.it just doesn't sound right.

RegTheDonk

Didn't the beeb have a woman commentating on match of the day some years back? How long did she last?

Bob Latchford

Didn't the beeb have a woman commentating on match of the day some years back? How long did she last?

yes there was.have to say, I didn't enjoy that commentary either.

Covstu

The women on SSN is about the only reason I constantly tune in!!!! Okay the one commentating wasn't the best but there are some amazing looking girls on there!!

Users who are viewing this thread