I'm a Celebrity (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

Yep it's a guilty pleasure of mine, bit of normality at this time at least

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

I can't decide yet if being there with Shane Richie would be a great laugh or would get a bit much. The former so far

Sky_Blue_Daz

I said last night he could win it , liz off Corrie has had some work done

ajsccfc

This fella is either genuinely scared of everything and you'd question his wisdom signing up, or he's putting it on and knows that it'll get him voted to do more stuff on-camera

Mr Panda

Any else notice how the camera/lighting in the interview shack gave all the celebs a weird looking skin condition?

Really set off my trypophobia!

stay_up_skyblues

Have always watched it although the last couple have been a bit bland. I miss the old days when they’d get a load of aggressive no marks in, ply them with booze and then just watch as they went off on each other. Recently everyone seems to get on and be really sensitive to each other’s feelings.

With so many excellent shows on Sky, Apple TV and Netflix now don’t think I can justify spending our one hour a night tv time between the kids going up and us going bed on this.

RegTheDonk

Have always watched it although the last couple have been a bit bland. I miss the old days when they’d get a load of aggressive no marks in, ply them with booze and then just watch as they went off on each other. Recently everyone seems to get on and be really sensitive to each other’s feelings.

With so many excellent shows on Sky, Apple TV and Netflix now don’t think I can justify spending our one hour a night tv time between the kids going up and us going bed on this.
I'll bet you really miss Big Brother!

So many reality shows on but (like Big Brother) I enjoy this and its the only one I'll watch with the missus, it puts people outside their comfort zone so they let their guards down and you get to see their real personalities. I totally get what you mean about proper drama shows - just a shame you have to pay extra for Sky, Appple, Netflix, Disney etc. At least its only the adverts you have to suffer with Celeb.

ajsccfc

The castle looks pretty cushy, I'd be much happier staying there than camping out in Australia. At least in Wales you're only getting the insects when you do a trial rather than in the jungle having a spider crawl into your hammock at night to bite you on the arse

Tommo1993

It needs to be more scary. Strangers jumping out on them and shit like that. A whispering Welshman creeping around while they sleep. Maybe touching them, Beverly Callard specifically.

Grendel

It needs to be more scary. Strangers jumping out on them and shit like that. A whispering Welshman creeping around while they sleep. Maybe touching them, Beverly Callard specifically.

You want to touch Beverley Callard?

Definitely a touch too much

fatso

any one else finding this years show as bland as fuck? It really needs someone to wake the fucking place up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread