You turn the whole world upside down
I'm smitten I'm bitten I'm hooked I'm cooked
I'm stuck like glue
You make me hungry for you
Everything you do is simply dreamy
Everything you do is suite delicious

Last edited:

pipkin73

Fair play to Leicester, good for Midlands football. Might even make foreign buyers look further much further afield (please look at us, we don't want alot for alot of reward, just make us proud of OUR club again).

clint van damme

Fair play to Leicester, good for Midlands football. Might even make foreign buyers look further much further afield (please look at us, we don't want alot for alot of reward, just make us proud of OUR club again).

How is it good for Midlands football? I can't see one Midlands club benefitting from this other than Leicester.

pipkin73

How is it good for Midlands football? I can't see one Midlands club benefitting from this other than Leicester.

because investors at the moment only look north or south (scoucers/mancuninas or cockneys). Atleast now with Leicester winning, it might make foreign investors realise the midlands exist and invest.

pipkin73

because investors at the moment only look north or south (scoucers/mancuninas or cockneys). Atleast now with Leicester winning, it might make foreign investors realise the midlands exist and invest.

Do you realise that CCFC were the last team to win a major trophy (midlands team), that was 30 years ago. No wonder investers stay away.

Last edited:

clint van damme

And did investors look to the Midlands after that? Did they look to the Midlands after Villa won the European cup?

I know we live in different times but I think the only effect this will have on us is that we will lose lots of potential support in Nuneaton/Bedworth/Hinkley etc to Leicester. I hope I'm wrong and you're right but I just don't see it.

And hackney, it's sweet that only a couple of hours after your team pull off a stunning sporting achievement your thoughts turn to us!

jimchin

Well done Leicester, congrats Hackney, maybe it will make some footballers wake up and realise that the grass isn't always greener with the 'big' clubs and that if you fight and stick together amazing things can happen

pipkin73

And did investors look to the Midlands after that? Did they look to the Midlands after Villa won the European cup?

I know we live in different times but I think the only effect this will have on us is that we will lose lots of potential support in Nuneaton/Bedworth/Hinkley etc to Leicester. I hope I'm wrong and you're right but I just don't see it.

No they never but in those days footy was cheaper plus

And hackney, it's sweet that only a couple of hours after your team pull off a stunning sporting achievement your thoughts turn to us!

But times are so different now, the FA Cup win was great etc but the money was not there.

Covstu

Don't give a shit about Leicester but sometimes you have to stop and applaud. Well done to them

pipkin73

Well done Leicester, champions of Englnd. Hope you do well in the champions league next season as thats what i advertise. If all uk teams are out early then i struggle to sell the product.

Ashdown

Poor LITTLE Leicester spent £100 million pounds spending and cheating their way back to the Prem. They might still be spending less than the big boys but their billionaire owners enable them to spend £30 million per year now on wages soon to rise no doubt..................in the meantime we await a court verdict with baited breath to see how our owners might react next...................fuck 'em all at SISU !!

PS A great achievement all the same, good team spirit and a touch of pace and class and a manager who doesn't change half the f*cking team every week, please take note Mowbray !

shy_tall_knight

Whilst recognising its a great achievement and a breath of fresh air for football, remember 2 things
1 - Hitler was often seen as a "great" leader
2 - There still the to$$ers from the other end of the M69

Skyblue4u

The'll probably get relegated next season and their champions league matches will be like scenes from the Benny Hill show.

Hope you put a wedge on them Hackney so you can move to a bedsit in a better area

no_loyalty

fuck em
its fucking leicester for fucks sake, give your ccfc heads a whobble

I have to agree, its like half the Cov fans will be off to Leicester for the open top bus parade around Leicester City Centre.

I feel sorry for the Sky Blue half of Hinckley

Ashdown

I have to agree, its like half the Cov fans will be off to Leicester for the open top bus parade around Leicester City Centre.

I feel sorry for the Sky Blue half of Hinckley

You should pal, that's me and plenty of others I know round here. They were all beeping their horns post 10 pm. I can live with that, it's Leicestershire after all but there seems to be an awful lot more 'suddenly' affiliated to them !! When it all goes tits up for them as it has before they all turn back into Leicester Tigers fans !!

Users who are viewing this thread