IFollow (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

Don’t know if this has already been asked, but is the Sunday game on IFOLLOW? Due to illness can’t get to it.

pastythegreat

Yes it should be. All games that aren't a) 3pm Saturday ko or b) otherwise chosen for Tele will be available on iFollow in this country.

CanadianCCFC

Yes it should be. All games that aren't a) 3pm Saturday ko or b) otherwise chosen for Tele will be available on iFollow in this country.
No because it’s a weekend game that was supposed to be 3pm Saturday. Same situation as some Friday night games that were supposed to be Saturdays but got moved for wasps.

stay_up_skyblues

I believe they have the option to screen on ifollow if the game is moved but both clubs have to agree. I recall city put a statement out on Twitter for a previously rearranged fixture that the other team declined.

superskyblue

I was wondering what might happen next season if we did end up groundsharing. Do you think there's any chance the club would make more games available to watch in the knowledge that many fans will boycott home games so they can still get some revenue in for home fixtures?

Nick

Administrator
I was wondering what might happen next season if we did end up groundsharing. Do you think there's any chance the club would make more games available to watch in the knowledge that many fans will boycott home games so they can still get some revenue in for home fixtures?

Think the club are limited by Sky anyway to what they can make available. I'd expect Season Pass sales would go up.

CCFC88

More and more pubs/clubs in the city will start showing games until the piracy bubble goes pop, if it does. I know of a couple that show every game already and they are full most matchdays.

Yorkshire SB

Been said a lot before, but worth using a VPN and then you can access all games.

There's some good subscription ones like Express VPN, which will work with iOS, android, windows. You can then just change your location using a very intuitive and user friendly app. You pay a small amount per month (dependent on how you decide to pay, 6 monthly, monthly, etc.) but when you consider the games are only £5 overseas then you're able to recoup the expense.

Users who are viewing this thread