iFollow (1 Viewer)

luwalla

Anyone had it working recently ?

Understand those that have might not want to shout about how, but PM ??

skyblueelephant76

When I used it for the Rochdale game it was the first time I couldn't get it to work on laptop or tablet. Randomly, using the same vpn it worked on my phone so I had to watch it on that.

luwalla

yeah they seems ot be clearing out all the various VPN servers.

Thought some on here would have a magic formula though ;)

PVA

ANyone worked out the best way to do this?

I use Tunnelbear but it seems to take a minimum of half an hour each week to get it work. Trying various combinations of signing in/turning on tunnel bear/clearing cache etc

I just keep trying and trying, doing it in a different order and eventually it works but I'd love to find a method to the madness and find something that works first time every time!

Nick

Administrator
It's just a case of trying different ones :( They figure out IP addresses so block them.

Sky_Blue_Ste

Yeah, I’ve been using the same one since Xmas & it’s blocked today. If you use paid for VPNs then you have more support is what I’d say.

There are some IPTV services that offer ifollow games as part of their packages which I’m trying but can be hit n miss I believe.

AngryAnt

I've just had it stop working today (normal radio coverage) because I run an add blocker, sounds like their now going overboard.

PVA

ANyone worked out the best way to do this?

I use Tunnelbear but it seems to take a minimum of half an hour each week to get it work. Trying various combinations of signing in/turning on tunnel bear/clearing cache etc

I just keep trying and trying, doing it in a different order and eventually it works but I'd love to find a method to the madness and find something that works first time every time!

Finally got it on.

Only took an hour and 15 mins today ffs.

I looked at my recent purchases and my last four match pass purchases have been at 15.26, 15.20, 15.33 and 15.10.

It's almost as if they suddenly relax the restrictions past 3pm. All of a sudden it just starts working for me, it's really weird. F*cking annoying though.

shmmeee

I’ve given up. Haven’t been able to get it to work at all last two times despite incantations recommended on here and multiple VPN providers.

Just rely on the match thread and CWR now, so am probably worse informed than if I used nothing at all.

Sky_Blue_Ste

I’ve watched on the IPTV on the Amazon Fire today & so has my dad & we’ve not really have any problems.

Might be a better route for those struggling?

Nick

Administrator
Why did I give the ex the Amazon devices in the divorce? :banghead:

Anything for Chromecast/Android TV?

You can get a cheap firestick, get the iptv service from whoever is selling it with iFollow and job done!

shmmeee

You can get a cheap firestick, get the iptv service from whoever is selling it with iFollow and job done!

No! I’m not mixing! I refuse.

I’m sure you can do IPTV on Kodi/Android TV, I’m buying a box shortly so will look into it.

Nick

Administrator
No! I’m not mixing! I refuse.

I’m sure you can do IPTV on Kodi/Android TV, I’m buying a box shortly so will look into it.

Yeah you can do it on Kodi, SimpleIPTV I think the plugin is.

You then just put the details in from the provider and job done!

Sky_Blue_Ste

Sorry, Ive only just checked back. It worked fine today for me & I spoke to my dad at half time & his was working fine.

Yeah, basically like Kodi but they have their own app that you download (sideload on FireTV).

By all means do your own research, but in terms of value for money, the best on the market for price/processing power is the Amazon Fire Stick 4K (I think it’s on offer for £39.99 currently) but it’d work on any Android box really.

I’ll PM you. He also does loaded sticks with it pre-loaded/subscribed already if you’re unsure how to sideload it etc. But obviously it’s cheaper if you do it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread