IFollow (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

im still confused by this, at the minute I've got the money for my PlayerHD subscription being taken out monthly, do I need to do anything atall ready for next season ? Change my details ? Download a different app ? Or can I just use my PlayerHD app as normal ?

Thanks folks

slowpoke

Also on the subject is the ifollow/sky blues player worth it. Asking as I'm not renewing this season but don't want to miss all the action etc

Nick

Administrator
Also on the subject is the ifollow/sky blues player worth it. Asking as I'm not renewing this season but don't want to miss all the action etc

Sky Blues Player was for extended highlights, depends what you want though :)

RegTheDonk

im still confused by this, at the minute I've got the money for my PlayerHD subscription being taken out monthly, do I need to do anything atall ready for next season ? Change my details ? Download a different app ? Or can I just use my PlayerHD app as normal ?

Thanks folks
Don't need to re-subscribe if you were paying monthly, they've just taken my payment. Believe as Nick says they will be launching an app, so until then I guess it's viewing on your PC.

A down side of this new iFollow is you could log into other FL club sites using your Sky Blues Player details and watch their content too, they seem to have cottoned onto this.

Users who are viewing this thread